Profile for Anon > Reviews

Content by Anon

Anon

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Black Diaries (Volume 1)
The Black Diaries (Volume 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing, 1 April 2014
I rated The Black Diaries five stars because I felt the book delved into the individual characters personalities, giving you just enough to make up your own mind and draw your own conclusions. Credit should be given for imagination and passion.

Tombstones (Crypt Edition)
Tombstones (Crypt Edition)
by Anthony Crowley

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking and beautiful!, 18 Mar. 2014
A moving collection of beautifully written poems. Anthony Crowley delves into his inner core and brings to life thoughts and dreams of a time and place so mystical and mysterious. Many of his poems grab you by the heart and pull you into a spiral of raw emotions. Leaving you wondering if there really are strange forces around us!
I found within the book, a poem for everyone, whether you like poetry or not, you will find inspiration, longing, lust, sadness and joy.
I recommend this book to all, it will take you on a journey and you will never forget it!

Delicate Faux Pearl Bridal Floral Brooch (Silver Tone)
Delicate Faux Pearl Bridal Floral Brooch (Silver Tone)
Offered by Avalaya Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Faux Pearl Bridal Floral Brooch, 15 Mar. 2012
I bought this beautiful brooch to wear on my wedding dress. It is truly stunning! It looks so expensive when in actual fact the price is very affordable! I can't wait to show it off on my wedding day.

Wide Imitation Pearl Beaded & Clear Crystal Coil Flex Bangle Bracelet
Wide Imitation Pearl Beaded & Clear Crystal Coil Flex Bangle Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Pearl bead and Crystal bracelet, 15 Mar. 2012
I wanted an eye catching bracelet to wear on my wedding day this summer. This bracelet is stunning and very affordable! It will go perfect with my ivory wedding dress as it sparkles so much. The delivery of the bracelet was so fast, ordered it and the very next day it arrived! A brilliant item from a brilliant seller. Highly recommended.

Crystal Flex Bracelet
Crystal Flex Bracelet
Offered by Avalaya Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Flex Bracelet, 15 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Crystal Flex Bracelet (Jewellery)
I am getting married this summer and wanted to buy something for my daughter who will be my bridesmaid, my mum and my aunty, something as a thank you. These bracelets are perfect and look lovely on, so bright and sparkling, they really catch the light. At a great price too I am very happy with my purchase.

Sevylor Plastic Oar - 105 cm
Sevylor Plastic Oar - 105 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Plastic oars, 20 Feb. 2012
We bought these oars for our 16 year old son to use with our kayaks, quite a good size for him, easy to use and efficient. Good price and very durable.

Suki Shoulder Bag
Suki Shoulder Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Suki Shoulder Bag, 20 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Suki Shoulder Bag (Toy)
My daughter loves this bag, it's a bit different and trendy. Big enough for my daughter to fit all of her many school books in as well as her packed lunch and drink! The bag is recycled from plastic bottles and well made, although probably due to the amount of books my daughter has to carry around with her, the bag is starting to look slightly worn and the seams are beginning to come apart.

Tracy Beaker's Thumping Heart (Comic Relief)
Tracy Beaker's Thumping Heart (Comic Relief)
by Jacqueline Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Tracy Beaker's Thumping Heart., 20 Feb. 2012
Another brilliant book, my daughter has almost all of Jacqueline wilson's books and re reads them when she has finished them! I think for a 12 year old they are perfect, as well as a great storyline there is always a message behind each book. Highly recommended

Sylvanian Families Chocolate Labrador Twins
Sylvanian Families Chocolate Labrador Twins

5.0 out of 5 stars Sylvanian Families Larador Twins, 20 Feb. 2012
As always with Sylvanian Families, an extremely well made, durable toy. The ladrador twins are so cute and the attention to detail is excellent! Would recommend these toys for hours of fun.

Silverpoint Ozone I Dynamo Flashlight
Silverpoint Ozone I Dynamo Flashlight

3.0 out of 5 stars Silverpoint Ozone Dynamo Flashlight, 20 Feb. 2012
I only gave this torch 3 stars because the winding handle broke after only 2 weeks of use, however I used the torch everyday for my job so it had alot of use in that time. The seller was brilliant and refunded me as well as the p&p immediately. The torch was very handy despite the handle breaking and it has a powerful light, as well as being small enough to keep in a pocket or bag.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3