Profile for Happy snapper > Reviews

Content by Happy snapper

Happy snapper (Surrey, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Danny Kaye For Kids, Vol. 2: Original Recordings 1947-1955
Danny Kaye For Kids, Vol. 2: Original Recordings 1947-1955

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 April 2016
I loved his music as a child and again as a old granny and so does my granddaughter.

Staedtler Mars Lead Pointer Tub - Sharpener For 2mm Pencil Leads
Staedtler Mars Lead Pointer Tub - Sharpener For 2mm Pencil Leads

2.0 out of 5 stars I find this sharpener a bit odd. I believe ..., 8 April 2016
I find this sharpener a bit odd. I believe it is for leads in a retractable pencil but I cannot understand why I have to turn the top whilst trying to hold the pencil still. If I am using this wrongly perhaps someone can put me right. The instructions were brief and not exactly clear.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2016 9:15 AM BST

Tony Northrup's Dslr Book: How to Create Stunning Digital Photography
Tony Northrup's Dslr Book: How to Create Stunning Digital Photography
by Anthony Northrup

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 April 2016
I am really enjoying this book. Very user friendly. Have yet to access the videos.

Tombow Mono Eraser Set Includes Zero Round Tip Eraser - White/ Eraser Refills (Pack of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy to recommend, 8 April 2016
A neat and accurate eraser. I purchased the oblong and round tip. Happy to recommend.

Tombow Mono Eraser Set Includes Zero Rectangle Tip Eraser - White/ Eraser Refills (Pack of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 April 2016
Neat and accurate eraser.

Hello, Dolly! [DVD] [1969]
Hello, Dolly! [DVD] [1969]
Dvd ~ Barbra Streisand

5.0 out of 5 stars A gorgeous feast for the eyes and ears. Barbara ..., 18 May 2015
This review is from: Hello, Dolly! [DVD] [1969] (DVD)
A gorgeous feast for the eyes and ears. Barbara Streisand's voice is sensational. I don't normally watch moves more than once or twice max but this DVD will be played many times. Feeling down? Try this DVD for an immediate lift of spirits.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars They are as advertised but I am not really happy using them for my USB memory sticks as they ..., 18 May 2015
They are as advertised but I am not really happy using them for my USB memory sticks as they are stiff and therefore tricky to store unless you hang them on a pole. But I may find another use for them and they were cheap so I am not disappointed.

The Gathering Storm [DVD] [2002]
The Gathering Storm [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Albert Finney

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 May 2015
Wonderful film about an amazing man. Beautifully acted and portrayed.

Flower Fairies of the Garden
Flower Fairies of the Garden
by Cicely Mary Barker

5.0 out of 5 stars Of the same beautiful quality as the one I have from childhood, 18 May 2015
Simply enchanting. Of the same beautiful quality as the one I have from childhood. My granddaughter loves it as much as I do.

Flower Fairies of the Trees