Profile for M. A. Clift > Reviews

M. A. Clift (UK)

York Fitness 1" Solid Tricep Bar
York Fitness 1" Solid Tricep Bar

4.0 out of 5 stars This is not supplied with Spring Collars! :(, 8 Feb. 2014
I purchased this tricep bar, having used a hollowed out ez-curl bar, and needed something smaller to use on my bench as the barbell supports were to close together. It is a little heavier than it looks, caught me by suprise when I took it off the postman! I would have given 5 stars, had it been supplied with the quick release spring collars.

You can find these here

Other than that, im making all kinds of gains! Thanks Amazon for a quick delivery.

Battlefield 2: The Complete Collection (PC DVD)
Battlefield 2: The Complete Collection (PC DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Battlefield 2 The Complete Collection, 9 Jun. 2009
I loved this game when it first came out, and I think EA Games leave the COD series at the starting line. However, I was dissapointed and frustrated with this game when I had to get it on VISTA 32 bit. Seems like a lot of the servers dont support vista, more often than not I got a load of Admin rights problems when connecting. We dont get this issue on Bad Company etc on the XBOX! Roll on Battlefield 3! I will be pre ordering that one!