Profile for Athena P. > Reviews

Content by Athena P.

Athena P. "Athena P." (ATH, Greece)

The 2nd Law
The 2nd Law

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 27 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The 2nd Law (Audio CD)
What can I say about this album! All their songs are just perfect!!! I really love the way Matt used his baby's ultrasound sound to "dress" two of his songs "The 2nd law" and "Follow me" .. but after all, it's Matt Bellamy we're talking about!

Elysium
Elysium

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, 27 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Elysium (Audio CD)
I am a PSB fan ever since they appeared. This is a very nice album but then again as I said I am one of their biggest fans and I can't be fair-minded. If you are a Pet head like me, buy it!!! :)

New Ladies Plus Size Butterfly Print Hanky Hem Sleeveless Long Womens Top Black 18/20
Offered by WearAll

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice!!, 27 Jun. 2013
although the delivery was later than expected, the blouse is very nice.
The fabric is very light and very cool, the colors of the design are of a good quality and the size was perfect!

Bar Craft Connoisseur Deluxe Lever-Arm Corkscrew Gift Set
Bar Craft Connoisseur Deluxe Lever-Arm Corkscrew Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!!!!, 27 Jun. 2013
I received this as a wedding present back at 2005 and every time I use it everyone admires it and I feel quite proud. So I ordered it for a wedding present and the couple just loved it! I think I'm gonna buy 4-5 to keep for future wedding presents.
The quality is excellent! The design is unique and it is REEEEEEEEEALLY REALLY easy to use!!

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E. L. James

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Hardcover)
I started reading the first book after I read so many reviews in magazines, forums, television etc. I must say, I finished reading the FSOG in a day .. I just couldn't let go ....... Yes, it has quite a lot of sex and kinky scenes but the rest of the story is so sweet, dramatic and romantic at the same time and Christian in the end is SO changed ..

From the little research I made and from my friends' opinion, I realised that you either love the book or not .. Nothing in the middle ..

Don't give the book a negative thought when you either haven't finished reading it or you read all the negative scriptures that some people who didn't enjoy it write down ... read the whole trilogy and then write your own review ...

Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Offered by AOT (UK VAT registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT !!!!!, 23 Feb. 2011
No more crying during day and night thermometry !! Just 2 seconds and there you are!!! I took my temperature with the mercury thermometer and then with the Thermoscan and the result was the same !! The only difference was .. the time !!!!!!! Dont think about 'buying it .. BUY IT !!! :)