Profile for K. Clarke > Reviews

Content by K. Clarke

K. Clarke "DottyDelly101" (Grantham,England)

Fisher-Price Link-a-Doos Infant-to-Toddler Rocker
Fisher-Price Link-a-Doos Infant-to-Toddler Rocker

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Babys Chair on the Market!, 10 Jun. 2009
My daughter was brought this product as a gift when she has born,and she still loves it now shes 6months old.She has used it constently through that time as it keeps here entertained with the toys attatched to the bar,she'll laugh&talk to them for a good 20mins!

I love the design the colours/patterns are very stimulating and our daughter loves looking around and exploring the whole chair!

I also think one of the best things about this chair is that it rocks with the weight movement of the baby.Alot of the chairs on the market say they are 'rockers' (i unfortunatly made the mistake of buying one such product) however they only rock if you move them e.g with your feet etc. otherwise these products are completely stationary and soon become boring for devolping babies. As our daughter wriggles around excitedly at the toys the chair gains montion and gentle rocks....this keeps her more enterained and soothed by the movement.

The chair also has a vibration opition on the front.we used to use this occasionally when she was first using as a soothering mechanism however now shes 6 months we dont.

I havent expierenced any problems with the harness,our daughter is quite forward for her age too and likes to get around,But the harness so far has done its job keeping her secure.

The other good thing about this chair is that it devolps with your baby,turning into a little chair hen they are able to use it unaided! so it make it great value for money!

The only tiny downside i can see it that the chair isnt fantasticly padded/comfortable.The bottom of the seat itself is quite hard.However that has not made me lower it to 4stars as my daughter doesnt seem to mind at all as she will happily sit and play in it without any discomfort.

WILL definatly recommend to my friends who are mums to be as this is a great product thats great value for money and will see you little one through thier ealr years!

Fisher-Price Insulated Feeding Bottle Bag
Fisher-Price Insulated Feeding Bottle Bag
Offered by Boos Gift and Wear Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product - Love it!, 10 Jun. 2009
I recieved this product as a Gift and i absolutly love it! Its prefect for all my baby daughters needs on our days out! We used it to keep bottles warm or cool & the bag was brill for both.Now we use it as a lunchbag keeping pots of food cool throughout the day. Its a good size with an internal zip pocket & also one onthe outside so i usual pack mine for the day with drinks,snacks,food,bowl,spoon,bib,dummies! It really is great as it keeps everything all in one place.

My daughter also loves this product,due to its colourful design she recognises it straight away...knowing her lunch is on its way!

It wipes clean inside and out.Which is obvisouly good as theres always mess where childern are!!

Great value for money,i've not stopped using mine as i'm an on the go mum it comes everywhere with us.I would be lost without it!

WILL definately recommend....Brill Product.Brill Value!

Brother Max Easy Hold Home and Travel Weaning Bowl Set with Suction Base
Brother Max Easy Hold Home and Travel Weaning Bowl Set with Suction Base
Offered by Bluecrest Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever & Cool Design & Easy to Use, 10 Jun. 2009
I nearly didnt buy this item as i put off by the negative reviews i had read. However i took a leap of faith as i liked the funky design/colours and thought it sounded like a good product on the item desciption.

I'm really surprised by other peoples reviews as I certatinly wasnt disappointed. I think this product is really good,despite what i have read. The internal Orange bowl does fit alittle akwardly into the Red outer bowl,as it has an almost locking mechanism where there is an embossed area. However i believe this is a good design feature because it stops them coming apart easily.which is perfect if your teaching your little one to explore food themselves, as it cant be pulled apart and thrown across the room!! I will admit it took me a few go's to get the hang of puttin it together & apart again but thats all! I think it is this design feature that makes this bowl stand out aganist an ordinary bowl,it all holds together (including a suction pad on the bottom to fix to highchair etc) that makes it great,safe & easy for little food explorers! I found the spoons very soft for my daughters sore gums, there also heat senistive too. i also havent found a problem with the lid fitting together onto the bowl or the spoon compartment.

I also think that this product is pretty good value for money.Its a trendy product,with a cool design.It make feeding time easy as you can store your food,bowl&spoon all in one place making it easy if your out.Or if your at home you can keep main&desert ready for those hungry mouths!

I really WILL recommend this product to my 'mummy' friends as i think it does its job brilliantly.i wouldnt be without mine&we take it everywhere!!

Sophie The Giraffe Gift Boxed Version from Vulli
Sophie The Giraffe Gift Boxed Version from Vulli

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Traditional Toy - Worth Every Penny!, 10 Jun. 2009
At first I was a little hesitant about buying this teether for my 6 month old daughter,due to the price. But also every other teether I have purchased has really been a complete waste of time due to them being hard to handle but mainly that the plastic is just too hard&rough for sore gums.

Look No Further!!!

Sophie Giraffe really IS the answer.I ordered this product yesterday afteroon&it was already here first thing this morning!Even though my daughter has only had this teether a few hours i'm already prepared to say its one of the best baby products going!Its made from natural rubber so its super soft for baby delicate skin&sore gums.Its the perfect size&shape for little hands and its entertaining with its sqeaker! There really is no wonder this traditional toy has stood the test of time because its simple yet totally effective!My daughter Loves Sophie already!!
I brought the Gift Box version and on arrival i'm so glad i did!It came in at the same price as the toy on its own so i thought it seemed worth while. Sophie comes in a cute designed box,with a toy certificate(perfect for childerns scrap book!). Which i thought was a lovely idea. I WILL definately be recommending this to all my 'mummy' friends as The Sophie Giraffe Teether is worth every single Penny!