Profile for Geoff Craggs > Reviews

Content by Geoff Craggs

Geoff Craggs

REALMAX® USB to 3.5mm JACK Charger Data Sync Cable Lead for iPod Shuffle 3rd and 4th Generation (iPod Shuffle 3rd 4th Gen Cable)
Offered by REALMAX®-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and fast service., 2 Feb. 2016
Fast service at a good price, thank you.

Polgara the Sorceress (Belgariad)
Polgara the Sorceress (Belgariad)
by David Eddings

5.0 out of 5 stars An epic tale akin to The Lord of the Rings trilogy, but easier to read!, 29 April 2013
My wife and I have read and re-read this series of books so many times that we wore out the originals! I think that the story is similar to the Lord of the Rings trilogy but is much easier to read, especially for children. My wife challenged me to read the first hundred pages to see if I liked it and it resulted in me reading the whole set from start to finish without a break. As always, a prompt service from Amazon.

Belgarath the Sorcerer
Belgarath the Sorcerer
by David Eddings

This review is from: Belgarath the Sorcerer (Paperback)

The Rough Guide to Croatia
The Rough Guide to Croatia
by Jonathan Bousfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivers as usual, 29 April 2013
This is the latest Rough Guide that I have purchased and it upholds the same standard of writing and information that I have become accustomed to with this series of travel books. Each to their own and these books work for me!