Profile for echelon > Reviews

echelon

Molly Dolly Deluxe Dolls Pram
Molly Dolly Deluxe Dolls Pram
Offered by net_price_direct

5.0 out of 5 stars it seems to be well made and easy to assemble and feel sure she will love it, 17 Dec. 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas, it seems to be well made and easy to assemble and feel sure she will love it.

Self Healing Double Sided Quilting Cutting Mat 18" x 24" (45cm x 60cm) Heavy Duty 5 layer mat comparable with Olfa
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this mat, 17 Dec. 2014
I really like this mat, the fabric doesn't slip about and I find my cutter is cutting better on this mat. Nice and thick also.

My Calendar Blue Wall Hanging
My Calendar Blue Wall Hanging

5.0 out of 5 stars Calendar, 12 Aug. 2013
Very pleased with the calendar. Bought it for my little granddaughter who seemed quite taken with it and spent quite a lot of time investigating and playing with it.

LeapFrog Lettersaurus
LeapFrog Lettersaurus
Offered by Eurozone Marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars LeapFrog Lettersaurus, 24 Nov. 2012
This review is from: LeapFrog Lettersaurus (Toy)
I bought this for my baby granddaughter for Christmas so she hasn't seen it yet, but I know she is going to love it. I feel it's a good learning aid, it has 26 buttons covering all the letters of the alphabet which once pressed will speak a word starting with that letter. The buttons are in four different colours which when pressed names the colour and the third option is playing a tune. I was also pleased to hear that the voice has an English accent.

Wenko 19222100 Shower curtain Ornamento Nero  highquality textile fabric, washable, Plastic  Polyester, White
Wenko 19222100 Shower curtain Ornamento Nero highquality textile fabric, washable, Plastic Polyester, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Wenko shower curtain, 22 May 2012
Very pleased with the product. Looks great and is of good quality. Particularly like the oval shaped rings which snap perfectly over my oblong shower curtain rail. Fast delivery and well packaged.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture Frame for 'Friends', 2 Oct. 2010
I ordered this item on the 28th Sept. and received it on the 30th Sept. Now that's quick! It was very well
packaged in a close fitting box embraced with plenty of bubble wrap, all kept in place with sticky tape.

I'm delighted with this picture frame. It has a nice solid feel to it and this together with the brushed
aluminium affect and the clear register of the text creates a wonderful quality product. Well worth the asking
price