Profile for Z. Sahabooleea > Reviews

Content by Z. Sahabooleea

Z. Sahabooleea (London, England)

Whitney Houston - The Ultimate Collection
Whitney Houston - The Ultimate Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 8 Jun. 2012
This disc includes various Whitney Hits and is a good buy if you like the songs, it plays well too. I'd advise you to sample the selection to make sure it's to your taste, if it is, then it is a good buy.

TDK T18767 52x CDR-80 25 Piece Cakebox
TDK T18767 52x CDR-80 25 Piece Cakebox

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 8 Jun. 2012
I used this cd with my laptop and in my car, I have had issues with some CDs in the past where they refuse to play but this one was brilliant. Good value for money, I am not sorry I purchased this item and would recommend anyone to try it.

BaByliss 2775U 50 mm Big Hair Rotating Styler
BaByliss 2775U 50 mm Big Hair Rotating Styler
Offered by Euro Pix

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 19 Jan. 2012
The great thing about this product is that it is great value for money. Arms don't ache because there is no need to hold a brush and a hairdryer at the same time. My hair is very very fine and medium length, while the product doesn't give my hair the volume that it would to someone with better hair, it makes a slight difference and adds a bit of volume but then again I'm still trying to master the technique. It has a 3 year guarantee too so why think twice, try it.

Bridesmaids (Extended Edition) [DVD] [2011]
Bridesmaids (Extended Edition) [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Kristen Wiig

2.0 out of 5 stars Now what I expected, 18 Oct. 2011
I was really looking forward to watching this movie but it wasn't nearly as good as I thought it would be. I love Melissa Mccarthy and i liked her in the movie but I found myself keeping an eye on my watch, counting the time left until the end. Very standard story line and unfortunately it didn't make me giggle! Sorry
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 19, 2011 4:51 AM BST

North & South [DVD]
North & South [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniela Denby-Ashe
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Surprising, 22 Sept. 2011
This review is from: North & South [DVD] (DVD)
I watched North and South after it was recommended to me by a relative and I must say I was quite pleasantly surprised. It is such a beautiful story that has all the aspects from life in Early England with a modern touch to it. This film is definitely worth more than the price that Amazon is selling it for. Such a lovely film.

Gilmore Girls - Complete Series 7 - seventh season
Gilmore Girls - Complete Series 7 - seventh season

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, 21 Nov. 2008
I love the Gilmore Girls, from Season 1 to Season 7, it's been terrific and i'll miss it!!! The only thought that is on my mind is that, throughout the series Rory wanted to be a journalist and travel around the world, and in the end, she gets her dream, at 'a certain expense'. (I won't spoil it completely!!!) However, as the days went by, Lorelai dreamt of getting married, and personally, i would have liked to at least see her actually marry Luke! can there be a series 8???? Plz!!!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2009 8:30 AM GMT

Gilmore Girls - Season 1 [DVD] [2006]
Gilmore Girls - Season 1 [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Lauren Graham
Offered by rsdvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Surpisingly Addictive!, 29 July 2008
I accidently got hooked on The Gilmore Girls when my aunt came over for a holiday, went shopping and came back with Seasons 1-3. I watched 2 episodes with her and that was that. Lorelai 32 (Lauren Graham)and Rory 16 (Alexis Bledel) have the perfect mother-daughter relationship. Lorelai who brought Rory up as a single parent has a fantastic daughter. Lorelai is witty, funny and stubborn, all traits inherited by Rory. Rory is an excellent student and dreams of going to Harvard and being a journalist at the CNN. The whole town, Stars Hollow, is filled with admiringly unique characters, from Luke and his much-loved diner to Michel, the annoyingly funny french man who works with Lorelai at the Independence Inn. The Gilmore Girls will make you laugh, it may even make you cry. It's packed with must-see material!!! You'll regret not watching it sooner!