Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Incubation: Green Fields book 1
Incubation: Green Fields book 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., 11 July 2017
The series gets better after book 1 although the author wins this years prize for most incorrect uses of the word decimate.

VR Headset 3D Virtual Reality Glasses for Samsung, HTC, Android, iPhone and other 3.5-6.0" Mobile Phones/ Smartphones CHJGD VizMax with Adjustable Head Strap, Ventilation and Eye Protection
Offered by THE TOY HUB

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid. Uber cheap and tacky., 26 Mar. 2017
Cheap and nasty. If you're curious about these devices buy the cheapest one you can find on eBay (£5), if you put your phone in the front of it then they're all the same, rubbish! This is going in the bin after only 10 mins, it's so cheaply made that one of the clips that holds the phone in broke the first time I used it. The apps completely and utterly destroy the picture quality and I've got a 4k screen on my phone with over 800 ppi so I was disappointed not to be able to make use of it. I'm a massive gadget and technology fan but I'll be giving these mobile phone VR headsets a wide berth from hereon out.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2017 8:48 PM BST

The Undead Day Twenty One
The Undead Day Twenty One

5.0 out of 5 stars More addictive than crack!, 25 Feb. 2017
I don't think it matters which genre you prefer, if you like action you will get hooked on these. Easily the best series I've ever read. Better than Shawn Chesser, John O'Brien, Bobby Adair and even Mark Tufo (and I never thought I'd ever say that, MT is a god!). I absolutely cannot get enough of these and now it's going to be a while until the next book I'm going back to the beginning and reading them all over again.

The Undead. The First Seven Days. (The Undead series Book 1)
The Undead. The First Seven Days. (The Undead series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 15 Nov. 2016
If you like zombie apocalypse books even a little bit you need to read this! Can't wait to get started on the rest of the series, although it is seriously getting in the way of real life as I don't want to do anything else except keep reading. Oh well, sod it, this is much better than real life anyway!!

Nano Z Trilogy Box Set
Nano Z Trilogy Box Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, worth reading but..., 12 Nov. 2016
Full of spelling mistakes and incorrect words although still enjoyable. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the series will continue.

Casca 20: Soldier of Gideon
Casca 20: Soldier of Gideon

4.0 out of 5 stars Something missing., 16 Sept. 2016
Not a big fan of this one. It's worth reading if you've read the previous 19 but it's nowhere near the calibre of the others.

Casca 17: The Warrior
Casca 17: The Warrior

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable as always., 13 Sept. 2016
I think the previous reviewer has only just graduated from See Spot Run if he thought there was too much going in this book, seemed a pretty simple tale to me.

Casca 15: The Pirate
Casca 15: The Pirate

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the other review!, 11 Sept. 2016
If you enjoyed the previous 14 books you'll like this one as well. Personally I would have preferred it if they were all in chronological order rather than jumping about all over the place but I can read them chronologically next time round.

Casca 13: The Assassin
Casca 13: The Assassin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as usual., 8 Sept. 2016
I think this must have been edited slightly since the last review, there were still a few spelling mistakes but not enough to be annoying and it's worth it, just try and find a digital copy of these books on the internet! I tried for weeks and only found the first 6 as torrents! I already own the entire series in paperback but I like having them on my phone so I can read them anywhere.

Casca 8: Soldier of Fortune
Casca 8: Soldier of Fortune

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as usual., 31 Aug. 2016
More than a few spelling mistakes though, also as usual, which require some mental gymnastics to figure out.
8 down 35 to go!