Profile for Artemis Photography > Reviews

Content by Artemis Photog...

Artemis Photography

Bonlux 4-Packs 4W Dimmable G9 Capsule LED Light Bulb Warm White 3000K 220V-240 Volt 40W Halogen Equivalent Bi Pin G9 LED Corn Lamp for Chandelier Lighting, Cabinet Light, Ceiling Light Fan, Landscape Lighting
Offered by BonluxEU

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money, 28 Nov. 2016
Absolute rubbish! These do not dim in the way regular bulbs do. They kind of dim in stages but u less they are on the lowest or highest setting they flicker. They've been in for 3 days and one of them is already breaking down outputtibg about 20% of whatcit should! Do not waste your money!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2017 8:24 AM GMT

Black Full Leather Army Combat Patrol Boots Tactical Cadet Military Security Police (9 UK)
Offered by Savage Island

1.0 out of 5 stars These are the worst boots I have ever bought, 21 Nov. 2016
These are the worst boots I have ever bought. I'm a cop and a colleague recommended these, 3 of us bought them. I've had these for about 10 months.
Firstly the padding around the top of the right boot started to pull away from the boot after about 4 months of wear. The uppers have started to crack in places. Then I had a slip at work, I was a bit surprised - when I checked the tread this was starting to wear through. Today it's throwing it down with rain and my feet are soaked. The bottoms have cracked and are letting in water. These boots are cheap for a reason - they're crap! Pay a bit more and buy something that will last! Amazon should consider pulling this product as it is so poor!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service, 26 Jan. 2015
Item didn't work. The company were very good and offered me a replacement in lieu of a refund. Unfortunately the replacement didn't work either. It charges but no audio which, is what I ordered it for. My iPhone 5 worked fine with on of these in my doc but the 6plys says no!

Pride and Prejudice (Special Edition) [DVD] [1995]
Pride and Prejudice (Special Edition) [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Colin Firth

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any Jane Austen fan or lover of costume dramas, 22 Nov. 2014
The best production of this book ever! The casting is amazing. Not just Colin Firth as Mr D'Arcy or Jennifer Ehls as Elizabeth Bennett but every single character is superb. Hollywood and Keira Knightley pathetic attempt by comparison!

Lemmy: In His Own Words (In Their Own Words)
Lemmy: In His Own Words (In Their Own Words)
by Harry Shaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential read, 20 Oct. 2011
An awesome insight into the legendary leader of the most iconic band of our era. An essential read for any motorhead fan

iPhone 4 / iPhone 4G Soft Silicone Skin Case - Green
iPhone 4 / iPhone 4G Soft Silicone Skin Case - Green

2.0 out of 5 stars Silicone Phone case, 20 Oct. 2011
Fits well and offers protection. Not as green as it looks on the site and is disappointing. They do other colours too but would suggest they will be the same. Ok for the money but other stuff out there so wouldn't get a recommendation from me!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars How do amazon do this?, 13 Nov. 2010
My original dell laptop power supply packed in and I needed a replacement. I priced one up with dell £44 + £9.50 delivery! Cane to amazon [...] and free delivery!?!? This was not a pattern power supply this was a dell original. The only annoyance was it said not supplied with a power cord so I ordered one separately - when it arrived power cord was included. arrived within a couple of days and not the week quoted from dell. Dunno how they do it but who cares when u can make savings like this!

Opteka Battery Pack Grip / Vertical Shutter Release for Canon EOS Digital 450D, 500D, & 1000D with 2 Opteka 1800mAh LP-E5 Batteries (3600 mAh Total)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Sept. 2010
First of all i would like to thank Amazon for their fantastic service (yet again). I placed my order late on the Friday evening of a bank holiday weekend, the delivery scheduled for the following Wednesday. However, my item arrived Tuesday morning!

The product itself. I can only reiterate what everyone else has said. It looks and feels every bit as good as the Canon OEM. Fitting it is simplicity itself, taking less than 30 seconds to install the batteries, remove the battery cover from the camera and screw the grip to it. As everyone else has said it transforms the feel of the camera and makes it much easier to use in portrait format. I would agree with the comment that says the jog wheel feels slightly clicky, but I don't think this will be an issue or a weak link. If i could have given 6 stars -I would have.