Profile for mizzym > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Eylure Pro Lash Individual Lashes, Short
Eylure Pro Lash Individual Lashes, Short

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 7 Mar. 2013
I have used these lashes for many years. They come off the packaging easily, unlike some where you destroy more than you use and getting them through Amazon is more convenient and cheaper.

UGG Australia Bailey Button Triplet Black Womens Boots Size 38 EU
UGG Australia Bailey Button Triplet Black Womens Boots Size 38 EU
Offered by BigOnSport

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and lovely, 7 Mar. 2013
Great boots. Lovely soft wool lining and easy to pull off, although you do need to go up a size. I am 4 and ordered a 5.

La Femme Nail Polish Set Of 9,Pink To Red Colours.
La Femme Nail Polish Set Of 9,Pink To Red Colours.
Offered by Moreton Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 7 Mar. 2013
Bought 2 sets of these polishes. Ok some colours I am not keen on, but most are lovely with a great shine. Good size bottles, good size brushes. You cannot go wrong buying these. The few I don't like I know someone who will.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not white, pale green, 12 Sept. 2012
It's very pretty and reasonably priced. The crystals and design lovely and it is a good weight. Given it 4 stars because it looks white in the picture but is in fact very pale green.

Jet Black 'Heart & Star' Swarovski Crystal Hinged Bangle Bracelet In Antique Gold Metal -19cm Length
Offered by Avalaya Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 11 Sept. 2012
Bought the red and black ones for stocking fillers for Christmas. Yes I do get organised early. But they are so nice I think I might keep one for myself. Very good quality for the money.

Karcher WV50 Window Cleaning Vacuum and Spray Bottle
Karcher WV50 Window Cleaning Vacuum and Spray Bottle
Offered by Alex Shanks Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 11 Sept. 2012
Before buying this, I cleaned my windows and they were awful. I new they had been cleaned but no one else did. My granddaughter has just gone over my windows and mirrors with this. No streaks whatever. I now have sparkling windows every time. Have bought another three to give to my family.

Elements Silver B3174 Ladies' Circles Openwork Cuff Sterling Silver Bangle
Elements Silver B3174 Ladies' Circles Openwork Cuff Sterling Silver Bangle

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 11 Sept. 2012
Bought this for my granddaughter. It is lovely. Really pretty and not too much. She absolutely loves it. Yes it is small but still fits on my wrist so not too small. Also excellent value.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart, 11 Sept. 2012
These are great. Very neat and can be used for all types of different cheeses. They wash really well in the machine because of the all stainless steel and look really smart. They are small but bug enough for any domestic bits of cheese

Hozelock Large Skimmer Net
Hozelock Large Skimmer Net

5.0 out of 5 stars Tight Mesh, 11 Sept. 2012
Great for removing the small bits from the pond. Just sweeps over the top and takes it all out. Expands to reach all round pond.

William Armes Dandy Washamat  Beige 90x60cm
William Armes Dandy Washamat Beige 90x60cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Do work, 11 Sept. 2012
I have 2 dogs and was fed up washing the kitchen floor every day, sometimes twice. Now I might vac but only have to wash once a week. It truly is great. Have bought for my son and daughter as well. Great product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3