Profile for Les69 > Reviews

Content by Les69

Les69

Hangerworld Pack of 12 Expandable Black Plastic Waistband Trouser and Skirt Hangers - Fits clothing Size 12 - 24

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 11 Feb. 2014
excellent value service .Item good & strong & click & pull all work (had some in the past that break on first use) ,now ordering more

GELERT 65-85L WATERPROOF RUCKSACK/BACKPACK RAIN COVER
GELERT 65-85L WATERPROOF RUCKSACK/BACKPACK RAIN COVER

5.0 out of 5 stars Festival rain?..no problem!, 4 July 2013
After discovering last year that my (& lots of other) rucksack was not waterproof,only light showerproof I decided this year to be better equipped.I would recommend it as it did it's job perfectly at Download Festival 2013 !!!

The Killing Jar
The Killing Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Goth meets Black Sabbath,just my kinda thing,excellent CD., 4 July 2013
This review is from: The Killing Jar (Audio CD)
Brilliant vocals,bangin' guitars,all round superb gothic sound with Black Sabbathy riffs.Great band to see live.Nothing more to say except ...buy it!!!.

Antiadore
Antiadore

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Antiadore (Audio CD)
If you find deep male vocals sexy then this is for you!.Always been a favourite band of mine as these guys just get better & better...ROCK ON!!!.

Time
Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Check these guys out if you like good solid rock !, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Time (MP3 Download)
Having never heard of this band before & after I saw their review in a Rock mag & thought sounded my kinda thing ,I decided to buy the CD after only playing a couple of samples.I have to say the CD has exceeded my expectaions,these guys are superb & the whole sound is very professional,I'm impressed & I would love to see these guys live.
As far as Amazon/sender's involvement,excellent service as usual.