Profile for D. H. Ross > Reviews

Content by D. H. Ross

D. H. Ross (Surrey, UK)

5" inch In-Car Sat Nav Navigation GPS Case For TomTom Garmin nuvi GPS Navigator and others with Strap (Black)
Offered by Best Digital Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item for the quality and price, 22 May 2016
Fits my Tom Tom 6inch satnav perfectly and keeps it safe an secure. Fantastic item for the quality and price.

Bunker Play (Master)
Bunker Play (Master)
by Gary Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Bunker Play (Master) (Hardcover)
I bought this as I already had a copy in the series by my idol Seve and I was not disappointed, the sense talked by possibly one of the best bunker players ever is enlightening to say the least. Highly recommended just for Gary Players wisdom and the photography alone.

135 Interview Questions & Answers DVD (Definitive Guide to the Best Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions)

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive help, 20 Oct. 2012
I bought this together with the Interview techniques dvd and I was suitably impressed with the dvd, all the more so that after my first interview after really watching and digesting the information contained within, I was offered a job that I really wanted, It was enormously helpful in preparing me for all of the questions that I was likely to face and that really set my mind at ease in the interview, I cannot recommend these products highly enough.

207 Interview Techniques DVD
207 Interview Techniques DVD
Dvd ~ Expert's Guide: Interview Skills

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugely helpful, 20 Oct. 2012
This review is from: 207 Interview Techniques DVD (DVD)
I bought this as I had been out of the job hunting world for a few years and after a few other fruitless interviews, I cannot help but believe that this was the difference as I have just landed a job that I really wanted utilizing some of the techniques contained within the DVD, some of which is, I am sure, basic knowledge, but some of the information contained is not and enormously helpful it is too, I really like the fact that you get a cd for in the car which is really great for on the way to the interview and really helped put me in the right frame of mind.

All I can say is that this is a fantastic product, I wish I could keep this product quiet but that wouldn`t be fair !!!! If you like me have been out of the job market for a while, then get this DVD because it will really help.

David Leadbetter Golf Instruction Triple Pack: The Swing / Taking it to the Course / The Short Game [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Leadbetter

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Feb. 2010
Very good indeed, if slightly dated but the information contained is as valid today as it was yesterday

Cooking on the Bone: Recipes, History and Lore
Cooking on the Bone: Recipes, History and Lore
by Jennifer McLagan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 29 May 2008
I received this as a present and I flicked through it and chose the flemish style rabbit and after cooking it, I was hooked, It`s been a while since my tastebuds have been woken up by a meal but this one certainly did it. If you`re like me and a carnivore at heart then get this book, but don`t just get it, USE IT !!! you won`t be disappointed, while I was at it, you may also want to take a look at "nose to tail eating by Fergus Henderson "

Just as good in my humble opinion