Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 4)
A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Working My Way Through The Series, 17 July 2013
I have read some reviews that suggest this book ius a little weaker than those that went before. I haven't noticed. Just as compulsive a read as the others.

Halestorm [Expanded]
Halestorm [Expanded]

5.0 out of 5 stars THe Strange Case of is Better ... Just, 17 July 2013
I bought this after "The Strange Case of ..." There are tracks on this album that are equally as good but this album does not seem to mix up the pace as much making each track just that little bit less memorable somehow. Still a great album.

Live In Philly 2010
Live In Philly 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars They are almost as Good Live as in the Studio, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Live In Philly 2010 (MP3 Download)
I loved Halestorms studio albums and I love this one too. Only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is there is a bit too much talking to the crowd and when you put the tracks on shuffle you get a few of them that are nearly all cheering and talking. The actual music is great, especially the vocals.

ReAniMate: The CoVeRs EP
ReAniMate: The CoVeRs EP

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Bag, 17 July 2013
Love the band but I am not sure about some of the songs chosen. I am a bit of Heart fan so I really like the sympathetic cover of "All I Wanna Do ..." the rest are okay but none are as good as any of the tracks on "The Strange Case of ..."

A Distant Shore
A Distant Shore

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Chill Out Album, 17 July 2013
This review is from: A Distant Shore (MP3 Download)
I heard this a long time ago at the end of a student party just after it was released. I bought it on vinyl then but I thought Id get a digital copy for my phone now. Melodic, simple acoustic songs with Tracey Thorns beautiful voice. It is really relaxing and brings back pleasant memories..

The Strange Case Of... [Explicit]
The Strange Case Of... [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Album I've Heard in Years, 17 July 2013
The Band was recommended by Amazon while I was looking at Runaways albums. Picked this Album to Download. Some great hard rocking songs mixed in with some excellent ballads.It starts and ends on a high, and stays consistently good throughout the album, no weak tracks at all. Cant stop listening to it. Have Since Downloaded all their albums :-)

The Big Bang Theory: Seasons One - Five [DVD] [2012]
The Big Bang Theory: Seasons One - Five [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, 29 May 2013
I have seen every episode. I just had to buy the box set so that I can enjoy them all again whenever I want. I grew up believing only BBC2 could do clever and funny. How far we have come ...

Puss in Boots (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) [2012] [Region Free]
Puss in Boots (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Antonio Banderas
Offered by DVD Overstocks

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 29 May 2013
Fun in places but it was not as totally engrossing as the first two Shrek films. Maybe suffers a little with the comparison. Still worth watching if you haven't seen it yet. Good 3D effects.

The Midnight Chase
The Midnight Chase

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 29 May 2013
This review is from: The Midnight Chase (MP3 Download)
Went looking to see if Vixen were still going. Found recommendations for this group. Enjoyed the preview and am now enjoying this album ... will probably buy the others soon.

SoundScience QSB - 30W USB Desktop Speakers with NXT DyadUSB Technology Rated 5/5 by What HiFi

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 29 May 2013
Bought these to match with my laptop on holidays. Good Sound - did not go massive on volume but worked well for easy listening for the whole group while relaxing by the pool. Handy carrying case and simple set-up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5