Profile for Vince > Reviews

Content by Vince

Vince

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DVI to HDMI, Rankie 2 Pack Gold-Plated 1080P DVI to HDMI HDTV Male to Female Adapter (Black) - R1190
Offered by Rankie-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 May 2016
Nothing much to say, it's exactly what i needed and it seems to be doing the job just fine

Joby GorillaPod Hybrid Tripod for Compact System Cameras with Integrated Ballhead

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 May 2016
Great product. Really sturdy and great quality.

SanDisk Ultra 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card up to 80 Mbps, Frustration Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 May 2016
Good product, fast delivery and reasonable price.

SHHE 2m * 1m Curtain Lights Strings 8 Modes 104 LED Globe Shape Fairy Lighting for Birthday Festival Decoration(Warm White)
Offered by Hikong Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Product arrived quickly and looks lovely. The only downside ..., 18 May 2016
Product arrived quickly and looks lovely. The only downside: untangling it when I took it out of the box took me forever.

New Simon's Cat Melamine Bowl Hard wearing melamine bowl
New Simon's Cat Melamine Bowl Hard wearing melamine bowl

I and my cat love it :)

BenQ GW2765HT LED IPS 27 inch Widescreen Multimedia Monitor (16:9 2560 x 1440, 1000:1, 20M:1, 4 ms GTG, DVI/DP1.2/HDMI1.4 and Speakers) - Black
Offered by Buyur

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 May 2016
Really great quality screen for this price. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Yousave Accessories Hard Hybrid Cover Case for Sony Xperia Z3 - White
Yousave Accessories Hard Hybrid Cover Case for Sony Xperia Z3 - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 May 2016
Just what I was looking for

Cosette New Waterproof Cats Kitty White Bath Fabric Shower Curtain, 71" by 71"
Cosette New Waterproof Cats Kitty White Bath Fabric Shower Curtain, 71" by 71"
Offered by Chamel Gift

4.0 out of 5 stars ... than I imagined from the pictures but it's still pretty nice. Only downside, 11 May 2016
The prints are bigger than I imagined from the pictures but it's still pretty nice. Only downside: it's not 100% waterproof

Catit Treat Ball, Blue
Catit Treat Ball, Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars my cat thinks I'm a moron, 28 July 2012
This review is from: Catit Treat Ball, Blue (Misc.)
I really liked the idea of making my cat work a little for her treats, but unfortunately she hasn't once so much as touched this toy.
I keep pushing it around to try and demonstrate how it works and get her excited about it, but she just sits there and looks at me in a way that suggests she's thinking "what the hell is he doing and what the hell is it that makes human beings believe they are the dominant species?"
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2013 1:15 PM GMT

Memorex M10050 CB25 Ear Bud - Blue Tips
Memorex M10050 CB25 Ear Bud - Blue Tips

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 July 2012
Love'em!! the sound is excellent, they fit perfectly in my ears (which rarely is the case - I guess I must have very weird-shaped ears) and at that price, it's a great purchase.
I'm going to order a couple more as spares.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3