Profile for A > Reviews

A

Honeywell XC100D Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Honeywell XC100D Carbon Monoxide Alarm

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good - presume it will work ok!, 23 Sept. 2015
I spent hours reading reviews and researching into CO alarms and eventually decided on this one as I had heard of Honeywell before, despite it having only one review. It is twice as expensive as most others but it has a sealed battery and has a replacement date of Dec 2025 printed on the side so with it's estimated 10 year life span and warranty I know I have not got one that has been sitting on the shelf for a long time. It is neat and compact and has an impressive array of lights and and a big written in red ALARM - EVACUATE notice which lights up in test mode but is not obvious until you carry out the test procedure. This is going to make it really noticeable if there is a CO problem. Like other reviewers say, we will never know whether alarms actually work or not until they are needed - hopefully ours never will be! Just a little tip - write the serial number down on the guarantee card before you clip the back on which turns the alarm on as the back is quite difficult to get off again once it has been fitted. The guarantee card is tiny and I don't usually both with them but as this has a 10 year warranty I have filled it in and will post it in an envelope as it is too small to go in the post as it is, despite them helpfully putting the address on the back together with a square to show where the stamp should go!

Stuhrling Original Women's 149L2.12161 Lady Ozzie Divine Swiss Quartz Mother of Pearl Date Black Watc

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous watch!, 14 Mar. 2014
This is a beautiful watch which I bought to replace one similar which has been lost. It is big, attractive, and eye catching and everyone who has seen it has admired it. First class service from Fashion Traders. Really fast delivery, much quicker than estimated. I thoroughly recommend both the watch and Fashion Traders.

Stuhrling Original Women's 149L3.124614 Lifestyles Ozzie Dream Swiss-Quartz Mother-Of-Pearl Black Strap Set Watch
Offered by Fashion Traders

3.0 out of 5 stars strap problem?, 6 Mar. 2014
Absolutely LOVED this watch which was a Christmas present December 2013, the most beautiful watch I have ever owned, but I inexplicably lost it on the third time of wearing it, the first time I have ever lost a watch in my entire life. Seeing a new review about the strap coming detached I am now wondering whether this is what happened to mine. We have turned the house upside down, also the car, also asked in the small village pub where I last remember wearing it but to no avail. I am so very disappointed, the watch was admired by everyone who saw it - maybe I have just been unlucky and mine and the other recent review have come from a faulty batch. If I do ever find it and it is a strap problem then I shall return it for a replacement, but sadly I don't think I will ever see it again.

Anti-Shock Water Resistant Double Protection Tough Hard Case with Extra Space for Memory Card Perfect fits PANASONIC LUMIX TZ55 TZ40 TZ35 SZ3 SZ8,Canon Powershot SX600 SX280 SX270 A3500 A1400 S120,Canon IXUS 265 HS 155 150 145 132 125,Nikon Coolpix L27 L29 L30 L31,SONY CYBER-SHOT RX100 HX20 HX50 HX60, Kodak C195, Samsung WB250 WB30 ST150-(Black).
Offered by BV-electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy case., 27 Dec. 2012
The reviews for this case are good and I agree although I think it is a little too snug for my Canon PowerShot SX200 IS despite it being listed as compatible. However I can just squeeze it in with a bit of zip tugging and I am hoping it will stretch a little with use so won't be quite so tight! Nice to have extra compartments inside although there is no fastening on them so I wonder whether a spare battery might fall out when the case is opened to remove the camera. I haven't used the compartments yet though as the case is too tight as it is! This would be an excellent case for a slightly smaller camera.