Profile for Jacqui > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Delicious - Emily's New Beginning
Delicious - Emily's New Beginning

1.0 out of 5 stars Annoyed!, 17 Oct. 2015
Totally frustrated with this game. I have attempted to play it so many times and have finally come to the end of my patience. I can play the first level but after that the game stops when trying to load next level. I have deleted the game from my kindle more times than I care to remember and problem keeps happening. I have played all games in this series and loved every one, so completely gutted that I can't play this one. Please fix so I can play it.

Delicious - Emily's Big Surprise
Delicious - Emily's Big Surprise

4.0 out of 5 stars As always great game from Delicious Emily games, 17 Oct. 2015
As always great game from Delicious Emily games. Unfortunately it is too short to satisfy my needs. Have to deduct a star to the length but liked the story.

League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition
League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great game., 2 Oct. 2015
Would recommend this game to everyone. The graphics are amazing. The story is enthralling and is quite long. Perhaps not a game for younger people as it is a little spooky in places but good always prevails, or does it? I think my only disappointment would be the bit at end over a little to quickly, could have made battle longer, but still 5 stars. Excellent.

9 Clues: The Ward
9 Clues: The Ward

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story right til the end, 23 Sept. 2015
This review is from: 9 Clues: The Ward (App)
As I said I really enjoyed the story and graphics as always were amazing. I do however think the price is a little on the steep side at £3.99 as I completed it in less than 24 hours. The hidden object puzzles were not difficult but their was the option to play majong instead. The puzzles were varied but again not hard. It is a great game to pass the time but somewhat expensive.

380 Words
380 Words

5.0 out of 5 stars Brain workout!, 20 Jun. 2015
This review is from: 380 Words (App)
This is a really great game and keeps the cogs moving. It is not a complicated game, but it really takes a great deal of thinking about. The pictures are not as obvious as you think after the first level. Think outside the box.

The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen (Full)
The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen (Full)

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining., 15 Jun. 2015
Well I was quite surprised by this game. The story was quite good and had amusing characters. It was a find the object game but with a slightly different twist. I would recommend getting this game but only as a free one. It is a bit of light hearted fun and it is very short. So don't expect too much as you will be disappointed. The hint button seems to take forever to charge which means the game lasts maybe an hour if you are lucky!

Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome Collector's Edition (Full)
Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome Collector's Edition (Full)

2.0 out of 5 stars OMG! Annoyed!, 1 Jun. 2015
This game is really good and is a great story. Graphics are excellent and some of the puzzles are really going to give your brain a workout. So why only 2 stars. I have played most of the game several times to the point of reaching bonus chapter and every time I come to exit the game it does not save my progress so have start from beginning!!! So following my 6th attempt I give up. Really upset Big Fish Games and will have to avoid buying to unlock full games in the future.

FarmVille 2: Country Escape
FarmVille 2: Country Escape

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game., 24 May 2015
This review is from: FarmVille 2: Country Escape (App)
Really enjoy this game. I thought I would play this for a while then maybe put it done for a while. I was wrong I can't get enough. The tasks are really interesting and has had great upgrades. Things are easily achievable without having to spend a fortune. Why then only 4 stars I hear you ask? The co-op group's you join can be in any language but when it says English it is not clear that you could join a group with mostly Americans, this leaves the issue of time differences and therefore don't necessarily get many people to help. Still I love the game. Highly recommended you join the farming community.

Survivors: The Quest®
Survivors: The Quest®

4.0 out of 5 stars Patience!, 11 April 2015
This review is from: Survivors: The Quest® (App)
A really good game as long as you have some patience. It does take a long time to do some of the tasks but it's a great story. My biggest criticism is there are only 3 areas to complete and there is a great deal of story still unsolved. G5 when is the update coming? Would say not to think of downloading the game until G5 can be bothered to complete it.

The Entity (Volume 1) (Franklin Kendrick's The Entity)
The Entity (Volume 1) (Franklin Kendrick's The Entity)

2.0 out of 5 stars Short!!!!, 7 Jan. 2015
Was absolutely gutted when I realised just how little of the story you got. Don't get me wrong the story is gripping but if I have to pay 99p for each episode then I would be reluctant to pay for them all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3