Profile for ALISON BAHRANI > Reviews

WOWCOS Squishy Colossal Round Cake Super Slow Rising Bread Toy Pink
WOWCOS Squishy Colossal Round Cake Super Slow Rising Bread Toy Pink
Offered by Hello UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 Jun. 2017
Squishy, soft and slow rising! Smells like baby soap! Would buy again!
Comment Comment | Permalink

BTS - [EPILOGUE : YOUNG FOREVER] In The Mood For Love Special Album NIGHT ver. 2CD+POSTER+112p Photo Book+1p Polaroid Card K-POP Sealed
Offered by BB STELLA

5.0 out of 5 stars First album!, 17 Jun. 2017
This was my first ever kpop album! It's taken me a while to review though. It had some scratches on the front although it was sealed (?) but I love Jhopes polaroid and the pictures are amazing! It came with the folded poster but it tore quiet easily due to it being so thin!
Comment Comment | Permalink

SEVENTEEN - LOVE & LETTER 1st REPACKAGE Album [VERY NICE] CD with 152page Photobook + 3 Photocards (Random) + 2 Stickers
Offered by cona jang

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 17 Jun. 2017
This album came well packed with stickers and three polaroids! I love the style of the book with the binder, it's so cute!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bangtan Boys BTS KPOP Hard Snap On Phone Case for iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5SE, 5C, 6, 6PLUS (iPhone 6, 6s, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 Jun. 2017
Came well packaged and has a lovely glittery sheen to the back!

SHINING EASYBUY Unisex PU School Bag Kpop Outdoor Travel Backpack
SHINING EASYBUY Unisex PU School Bag Kpop Outdoor Travel Backpack
Offered by COS SHINING

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 17 Jun. 2017
Soft material and isn't orangey at all! I use it to hold my A4 art book and art supply's and it all fits perfectly fine! Should be good for school use if you only carry a few books at a time!

BTS 1st Album [DARK & WILD] CD + PhotoCards + PhotoBook BAGNTAN
BTS 1st Album [DARK & WILD] CD + PhotoCards + PhotoBook BAGNTAN
Offered by JOE's Retail Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Jun. 2017
Love the music and came fast! The photo cards are so cute! I also love the rainbow sheen the box has

Skool Luv Affair
Skool Luv Affair
Offered by JYONLINE EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Came well!, 17 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Skool Luv Affair (Audio CD)
Really well packaged! Loved the stickers and I got a suga photo card! Must buy for army's!
Comment Comment | Permalink

BTS-[WINGS:YOU NEVER WALK ALONE] Album LEFT ver. CD+Stand Photo+Photobook+PhotoCard+Poster SEALED Bangtan
Offered by Valueflag

5.0 out of 5 stars Yesssss!, 17 Jun. 2017
I bought this about ten minutes after the release and to my surprise I got the standee! (Which was only available for first press or pre-orders) im so pleased and the poster is a nice thick material. I got a suga photo card and I'm really pleased!
BTS is my favourite kpop group and I can't wait for more releases! (The marks on the edge of the album is just from my use! Although it did come with a dented corner I don't really mind)

SEVENTEEN - 'Al1' Ver.2 Al1 [3] (4th Mini Album) CD+Photobook+ Folded Poster
SEVENTEEN - 'Al1' Ver.2 Al1 [3] (4th Mini Album) CD+Photobook+ Folded Poster
Offered by JOE's Retail Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 17 Jun. 2017
Came with a lovely poster now in my room and I got my bias' photo cards! Seungkwan! I love the new songs and the photos for this version.

BIGBANG - MADE SERIES [ E ] CD + Booklet + Photocard + Puzzleticket Sealed
BIGBANG - MADE SERIES [ E ] CD + Booklet + Photocard + Puzzleticket Sealed

4.0 out of 5 stars 👌🏻, 17 Jun. 2017
I live the album! It came with a phot card and a puzzle piece (not like that's any use now but oh well!) I love the album! I knew that the album was just normal casing as it isn't the full made album but it did have some photos in the little booklet at the front.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3