Profile for Peter Watson > Reviews

Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Offered by ARC UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 28 Jan. 2015
This product faulted after one week. I now get a file format error after searching Internet, this is a common fault. I contacted kubik who has not replied. I would not buy another one. There's a saying, " you get what you pay for".

17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations: Inspection, Testing and Certification
17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations: Inspection, Testing and Certification
by Brian Scaddan

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Book., 16 Dec. 2012
This is an excellent book to jog your memory with the 2391 test and inspection methods and procedures. I bought this book as I was doing my 2391 test and inspection exam in june 2012, I passed !!! I loaned this book to my colleague who was sitting his exam for ths second time, he passed. An essential bit of literature for anyone who is about to take this difficult exam.

Kensington 33374EU Wireless 2.4 GHz USB Presenter and Red Laser Pointer, Compatible with PowerPoint and KeyNote - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Tool For Presentations, 16 Dec. 2012
This is a simple plug and play device that is not complicated to use. just plug into your USB and away you go.
An excellent presentation tool, a must for all who carry out presentations regulary.