Profile for Mrs. Valerie Sim > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Valerie Sim

Mrs. Valerie Sim

Girly HandBags V108_lightgrey Genuine Suede Leather Envelope Clutch Bag/Wrist Bag, Light Grey
Offered by Girly HandBags

5.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased with handbag, 21 Sept. 2016
I was very pleased with handbag. Could fit everything in, camera,small purse, glasses, a small bits & bobs. Just the job

HP 21/22 Inkjet Print Cartridges 2-Pack
HP 21/22 Inkjet Print Cartridges 2-Pack
Offered by Ink Jungle

5.0 out of 5 stars Inks, 30 Jun. 2013
Always very good purchase, and I use a lot of ink now that I have two grandchildren that are just starting to get around. I take a lot of pictures

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Jun. 2013
My grandson absolutly loves it. It keeps him happy for an hour while my daughter gets on with things, & he smiles all the time, even bounces when we hold him underneath while he is on his feet.

Pintoy Shetland Rocking Horse
Pintoy Shetland Rocking Horse

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Jun. 2013
I was very suprised by this product I didnt think it would be as good as it was for some reason, but I loved it & so will my granddaughter on her birthday.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Combo INks, 16 April 2013
I use a lot of ink due too 2 new grandchildren &these comi packs are just the job & excellent value.