Profile for redredmark > Reviews

redredmark

Status Portable Halogen Worklight with Metal Frame - Black and Yellow
Status Portable Halogen Worklight with Metal Frame - Black and Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, but no bulb.., 30 Aug. 2017
Great light for the money, but be advised it does not include the bulb, although they can bought in the likesof Asda for £3. It does have a very short lead as well, so chances are you will need an extension and it does get extremely hot so beware of who is about when in use.
Still great for the money and very effective, especially good for decorating as it highlights every mark, including bits you may normally miss!

LG X Screen Case,Mama Mouth [Stand View] Flip Premium PU Leather [Wallet Case] With Credit Card / Cash Slots Cover For LG X Screen Smartphone,Black
Offered by bigmouthstore-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars The case smells like a dead fish, 30 Aug. 2017
The case smells like a dead fish. It is overpowering when left in a room and leaves your hand smelling after use. Had to return it as couldn't cope with it. Obviously cheap immitation leather, you get what you pay for, although I have had better quality in the past for less money. I cannot believe that this case should cost £19.99. Nobody in their right mind would pay that. I sometimes question these RRP's. In summary avoid unless you have a strong stomach or a love of fish aroma!

Fitness Tracker,YAMAY® HR2 Heart Rate Monitor ActivityTracker Smart Wristband Bluetooth Smartwatch Pedometer with Step Tracking/Sleep Monitor,Call SMS Whatsapp Push Compatible with iPhone Android Smartphone
Offered by YM EU

3.0 out of 5 stars The app was easily found and downloaded to my phone then set up, 12 April 2017
This is a honest review of this product. When it arrived it is not immediately apparent that the rubber strap actually holds the tracker in place and the tracker merely pushes out. Once out it charges quickly, just over an hour usually is enough for a full charge. The app was easily found and downloaded to my phone then set up. The information available was better than I expected and quite comprehensive. The strap was the biggest problem, but it became easier over time, but not by much. If you plan to take it off frequently, forget it. Trying to push the two metal domes into the rubber holes becomes very irritating and several times the strap came loose when I thought it was secured. The battery life is excellent and easily lasts for 5 days. The sleep information is not accurate but sufficient given the cost of the unit. I had problems when I turned off the blue tooth on my phone, as when I turned it back on, the app couldn't find the unit. I had to re-install the app. This happened again and started to become irritating. The main problem is the strap, the metal piece in the strap eventually fell out and it became impossible to attach. This meant I couldn't wear it and have had to return it. I liked the unit, but would never get another unless they change the strap. Be warned!

BMW Keyring
BMW Keyring
Offered by Handystuff2

2.0 out of 5 stars Pay for what you get, poor quality..., 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: BMW Keyring
Metal insert fell off after a week, barely any colour left on the badge. Poor quality and badly made. I can't complain too much considering the price, but expected it to last longer than a week. Don't bother buying this, put your money towards a better quality item.

Ipod Classic executive wallet case cover for 80GB 120GB 160GB PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Wallet, 24 Jun. 2013
I was slightly sceptical of the wallet before ordering, but was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. It feels and looks like a much more expensive item. My ipod sits in tightly and is well protected whilst still being easy to access and operate. My only gripe would be the stupid belt loop which pulls out. I wouldn't be confident holding or carrying my ipod by this, but you could always cut it off as I have. Other than that great item and well worth the money.

The Specials
The Specials

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad track on the album, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Specials (Audio CD)
A classic album, still touring and sounding better than ever. Ska at its best, many have tried to emulate them but none have even come close.

Up From Below [VINYL]
Up From Below [VINYL]

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Up From Below [VINYL] (Vinyl)
For those of you who haven't heard of the band before it's difficult to place them in a specific category. My wife was very sceptical on the arrival of the album, but now never has it off the deck! Polyphonic Spree are similar in sound, but I much prefer this as it has a richer sound and for me, an easier listen. Some of the tracks are quite uplifting, others very melodic and catchy. Don't be put off by the band name and give it a try, you will be pleasantly surprised! I listen to and buy a lot of music and this is one of my best purchases this year .

20 Original Mod Classics
20 Original Mod Classics
Offered by A2Z Entertains

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent compilation, 22 Mar. 2012
This is a music genre I always liked, but never got round to really appreciating. For anyone wanting to get a taster of the music this is an ideal starting place, many friends have went on to buy it or even 'borrow' it. For the money you can't go wrong.

SAMSUNG i9000 GALAXY S BLACK SILICONE SKIN CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES
SAMSUNG i9000 GALAXY S BLACK SILICONE SKIN CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 21 July 2011
I looked at various items similar to this, most more expensive. This one fits well, does the job and represents great value for money. It has already saved me on a couple of occasions when I dropped my phone, it's money well spent.

Curse Our Love
Curse Our Love
Offered by westworld-

4.0 out of 5 stars Indie Folk Pop, 21 July 2011
This review is from: Curse Our Love (Audio CD)
Heard this band live on 6 music so thought I would try the album. Very impressed with it, a touch of Mumford and Sons sound to it, but to to compare them would be an injustice. Not a bad track on the album and the more I listen to it, the more I appreciate it. Hope to maybe catch them live some time now as well.