Profile for Anabela MAscord > Reviews

Anabela MAscord

Marcato Atlas 150 pasta machine Chrome, Silver Wellness
Marcato Atlas 150 pasta machine Chrome, Silver Wellness

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect machine, 11 April 2014
I got this machine after a lot of research. I wanted to find the best pasta maker machine for my husband's birthday and I believe I made the right choice here.
The machine arrived on time and in perfect condition and the most important thing is that my husband made delicious pasta at his first try. He found it extremely easy to use and it seems a resistant machine that won't fall apart easily. The most important thing is the cleaning part that is always left for me: I just have to let it dry and clean it with a pincel and a dry soft cloth and that's it!
I would definitely recommend this beautiful machine.

Bosley Builds a Tree House (Bosley construit une cabane): A Dual-Language Book in French and English: Volume 4 (Adventures of Bosley Bear)
by Tim Johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bilingual book, 11 April 2014
I got this book for my daughter's 3rd birthday and it arrived on time.
The pictures are lovely and colourful and it has a very simple story. Maybe too simple to catch my daugher's attention. I really think that this book needs a bit of action to become more interesting. As a result I didn't buy the other books from the same collection.
I would still recommend this this book because there aren't many bilingual french/english books for small children and this one looks really nice.

Lucy Cat at the Farm: Lucie Chat a La Ferme (Lucy Cat)
Lucy Cat at the Farm: Lucie Chat a La Ferme (Lucy Cat)
by Catherine Bruzzone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bilingual book, 11 April 2014
My daughter loves this colourful book with its funny and easy story.
I got the all collection (4 books) and I don't regret it as I have to read it almost everyday to my daughter and so can my husband as it is a bilingual french/english book.
I recommend this book for small children.

Lucy Cat at the Beach: Lucie Chat a La Plage (Lucy Cat)
Lucy Cat at the Beach: Lucie Chat a La Plage (Lucy Cat)
by Catherine Bruzzone

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favourite bilingual book, 11 April 2014
I got this book for Christmas for my daughter and it arrived on time.
This book is very attractive with colourful pictures and a funny and easy story for small children.
My daughter loves it so much that I got her the all collection (4 books in total).
Î would definitely recommend this bilingual french/english book.

The Cat in the Hat/Le Chat Au Chapeau (Beginner Book)
The Cat in the Hat/Le Chat Au Chapeau (Beginner Book)
by Dr Seuss

3.0 out of 5 stars Not colourful enough, 11 April 2014
I got this book for Christmas for my daughter however it arrived after Christmas so she had it for her 3rd birthday.
It is a good story unfortunately the pictures aren't colourful enough and my daughter doesn't find it attractive.
However I would recommend this book as it is one of the rare books I could find with a proper bilingual french/english story.

La Dolce Diet: 100 Recipes and Exercises to Help You Lose Weight the Italian Way
by Gino D'Acampo

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious book, 11 April 2014
I bought this book as a Christmas present for my husband and it arrived on time and in perfect condition.
He has cooked a few dishes and they were delicious. It is just a pity that all the recipes don't have a picture.
Concerning the exercices, I think they are a bit too basic.
However I would definitely recommend this book.