Profile for Stephanie Hentinger > Reviews

Content by Stephanie Hent...

Stephanie Hentinger

Page: 1 | 2
Looking For Eric [DVD]
Looking For Eric [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eric Cantona
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Best film I have seen in a long time., 5 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Looking For Eric [DVD] (DVD)
I am not a football fan. And this is more than just about football and Cantona. In one word: Excellent. A REAL feel good film. Must see.

Soul Coaching: 28 Days to Discover the Real You: 28 Days to Discovering the Real You
by Denise Linn

5.0 out of 5 stars Higly recommended., 27 Feb. 2009
Done the programme. You can spend as much or as little as you want. Fabulous. Easy. Enjoyable. Rediscover your self.

A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
by Eckhart Tolle

5.0 out of 5 stars very insightful, 30 July 2008
I read this book and listened to the oprah show chapter by chapter at the same time (free to download on itunes). It was very useful, very insightful and rich. No matter how many times I will go back to this book, there will always be something new to discover. recommemded.

Labyrinth
Labyrinth
by Kate Mosse

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 17 May 2008
This review is from: Labyrinth (Hardcover)
I really enjoyed this book. The plot and parallel between the two female charaters -Alice and Alais- keep you going.
I did not know much about this period and I felt I learnt something, and looked some stuff up.
It is very rich and very well written.
What I will keep from this is and think about:
-Am I trusting my intuition or being too rational? (Alice's dilema)
-To what extand is my family history influencing my life?
-Where were my ancestors when these mass kilings were happening in Europe?
Were they Inquisitors or burnt alive?
My only criticism is I thought Alais was not as rounded a character as ALice. She risked her life many times and felt naive.

Small Island: Winner of the 'best of the best' Orange Prize
Small Island: Winner of the 'best of the best' Orange Prize
by Andrea Levy

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 17 May 2008
While I had never looked at Britain in such a way, the interrelation between people, focussing on classes and races, I found it very interesting and fair. There was no criticism of what is, just a desciption of what happens or has happened. I also liked the way the characters' lives were interwoven. Revealing a chunk at a time. Knowing were they are and where they came from.
Excellent read.

Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards
Magical Unicorns Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Feb. 2008
I connect really strongly with these cards. I found the set very relevant to my questions and I tend to use them when I want a straight forward answer (rather than my fairy or angel set). I tend to read intuitively and rarely use the book. Beautiful. Thank you Doreen and the Unicorns.

Angel Medicine: How to Heal the Body and Mind with the Help of Your Angels
Angel Medicine: How to Heal the Body and Mind with the Help of Your Angels
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite CD, 11 Feb. 2008
I have a few relaxation/self help Cds and this is the one which lives in my CD player. Excellent.

Karma Releasing: Clearing Away Painful Patterns from Your Past
Karma Releasing: Clearing Away Painful Patterns from Your Past
Edition: Audio CD

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much to absorb, 11 Feb. 2008
I like Doreen's stuff but this Cd is not what I expected. There is too much talking/lecturing and the meditation/relaxation is listing so many things you cannot take it all in.

Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck)
Messages from Your Angels: Oracle Cards (Deck)
Edition: Cards

3.0 out of 5 stars not for me!, 11 Feb. 2008
I have three sets of Doreen Virtue's Oracle cards and this is the one I connect the least with. The answers are not grounded enough for me to understand them. It is ok if used with other decks like Unicorns or Fairies.

Tex & Molly in Afterlife
Tex & Molly in Afterlife
by Richard Grant

5.0 out of 5 stars hillarious, 26 Jan. 2008
I was going through a bit of sadness and despair when I got this book by chance to cheer me up. It did the job, I found it hillarious, I could not wait to go back to it and laugh. Excellent book.

Page: 1 | 2