Profile for Bartek > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Silmarillion
The Silmarillion

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpiece., 13 Mar. 2016
This review is from: The Silmarillion (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely love J.R.R. Tolkien's writing style. My 5 stars are set from a perspective of a person who is really into his books. If you are not overly enthusiastic for his creations you might not enjoy it.

I Really Like You
I Really Like You

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 14 Nov. 2015
This review is from: I Really Like You (MP3 Download)
I like this song. Makes me feel happy for no reason :)

Native Union Jump Cable/Charger with Lightning Connector - Slate
Native Union Jump Cable/Charger with Lightning Connector - Slate
Offered by Native Union™

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for phone., 14 Nov. 2015
Good small gizmo which saved me few times already. Bit expensive but cannot be beaten in size and portability.

High 5 Wild Berry Energy Bars 60g Pack of 25
High 5 Wild Berry Energy Bars 60g Pack of 25
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 14 Nov. 2015
Energy bars which work for me. There is no caffeine in them which is important.

Repentless
Repentless

5.0 out of 5 stars Hide people... Slayer is coming ;), 14 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Repentless (Audio CD)
Slayer - people either love or hate. I am in the first group :) Great album for me, no risk purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 starts, works great., 14 Nov. 2015
Good quality underlay, easy to work with, easy to fit, holds the panels perfectly well and helps in noise elimination. We used roughly 50 m2 and had to use some cheaper underlay for about 1 m2 - the difference was obvious. If I can recommend something to fellow Amazon users - do not buy cheaper products, go for good quality underlay, you'll save yourself a lot of frustration.

Vitrex Laminate Cutter
Vitrex Laminate Cutter

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, clean tool., 14 Nov. 2015
Does the job for home DIY tasks, I have easily cut 50 m2 of 9mm panels with this tool. The biggest advantage for me was lack of small dust as with mechanical saws. The product worked great for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wellies., 14 Nov. 2015
Great product for little feet. Our little one loves them, so do we.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet for very decent price., 14 Nov. 2015
I bought it as a Christmas Present for a child. I must say that it is very good tablet as for the little ones needs. It will of course depend on your wireless speeds but the one we have works very good with youtube (yes, it needs a little bit buffering but far from excessive), games work great as well as all the apps.
Setting up is very easy, everything works as it should from start to finish, even attached case is of a good quality.
Overall rating 5 starts, we were very positively surprised by this little tablet and its quality. Would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Phantom Antichrist [Limited Cd+dvd]
Phantom Antichrist [Limited Cd+dvd]

5.0 out of 5 stars KREATOR is back and kicking!, 23 Jun. 2012
As a heavy metal fan for whole of my life I have listened to all Kreator's albums. Some of them should be forgotten, some of them are a milestones in history of heavy music.

However Phantom Antichrist thrown me to the floor and I still can't stand up.

This album is one of the best things I have heard recently. I will not do a review for each track, you can do it on your own.

However I would recommend purchase of it to every headbanger out there, you won't be dissapointed.

Nothing more to say, I am going to listen to it again :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3