Profile for greenreaper > Reviews

The 5 Love Languages
The 5 Love Languages
by Gary Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 May 2017
This review is from: The 5 Love Languages (Paperback)
A book that everyone should read

Urban
Urban

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 May 2017
This review is from: Urban (MP3 Download)
it great to have on in the background while meditating

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars I found the top clips in the wrong place on ..., 14 Jun. 2015
I found the top clips in the wrong place on this replacement cover for the iphone 4, I just cut them off with stanley knife

Briggs and Stratton Genuine 795477 Carburetor
Briggs and Stratton Genuine 795477 Carburetor

4.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't too sure when I purchased that it would fit but it does and the mower now runs like new., 14 Jun. 2015
This product fits the B&S Quattro 40 engine, I wasn't too sure when I purchased that it would fit but it does and the mower now runs like new.

Sakura WT100 Warning Triangle with Case
Sakura WT100 Warning Triangle with Case

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 21 April 2013
I ordered this product as I'm off to Belgium, it arrived 3 days late and is different to the picture shown it is the same as the AA type.
the centre reflective orange is a material and not ridged as the one shown. That all said it's cheaper than Halfords and it does the job.

Stölzle 3565115 Glasses - Clear - 8 x 8 x 9.85 cm
Stölzle 3565115 Glasses - Clear - 8 x 8 x 9.85 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars whisky glass, 11 Feb. 2013
Its a nice size glass and a good shape, thought the maple leaf on the bottom of the glass was a little on the small side could do with being bigger there's enough room on the bottom.

Spinning Four Flag Target, For Nerf Gun and Rifles, Rubber Band Guns & Rifles, Crossbow and Hand Bow, new design - a great Christmas present for any budding indoor assassins! Made in the UK!!
Offered by Surefire Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for young guns, 11 Feb. 2013
Bought this for my nephew at Christmas, when it arrived I wasn't sure how long it would last as my nephew is 6yrs old .
but to my surprise its still in one piece and he uses it a lot. Thought it might stop him shotting nanny but it hasn't , it's just improved his aiming !
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2013 2:58 PM GMT

Gillette Fusion Manual Razor and Blades Pack of 11
Gillette Fusion Manual Razor and Blades Pack of 11

5.0 out of 5 stars Gillette Fusion, 11 Feb. 2013
Bought this as a present for my brother as he has fusion razor, good value for money better value than just the blades

Really Useful Storage Box Plastic Recycled Robust Stackable 35 Litre W390xD480xH310mm Black Ref 35L
Offered by UK Business Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars really useful, 11 Feb. 2013
A good strong box and a good size, I use it in the back of my Land rover to keep the back tidy.

LED Lenser Police Tech Focus Torch (Black) - Gift Box
LED Lenser Police Tech Focus Torch (Black) - Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars small and bright, 5 Dec. 2010
As soon as I open the parcel and saw the presentation box I knew this was going to be a quality product.
Handy size torch with the on/off button on the end, a single LED bulb which is very bright, brighter then any torch I have owned before including Maglites, the variable focus is good, all in all well worth the money.