Profile for Keith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Silverhook BIGK1 Big Boy Glass Fibre Resin Repair Kit
Silverhook BIGK1 Big Boy Glass Fibre Resin Repair Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked a treat., 26 July 2016
Worked a treat on my shower base. Sealed a crack around the waste hole. It comes out an opaque green colour, but looks OK when painted over with enamel paint. Difficult to measure the 1:300 mix for the hardener, just have to guess.

idk, google it T Shirt (Medium, Grey)
idk, google it T Shirt (Medium, Grey)
Offered by TeeIsland

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tee shirt for the price, 15 July 2016
This review is from: idk, google it T Shirt (Apparel)
Bought for my daughter's 13th birthday. She really loves it. It is also reasonable quality for the price.

My Lynda: Loving and losing my beloved wife, Lynda Bellingham
My Lynda: Loving and losing my beloved wife, Lynda Bellingham
by Michael Pattemore

3.0 out of 5 stars OK if you have read Lynda's book about her cancer., 4 Jun. 2016
It's not too bad a read but I think it is just jumping on the band wagon of the recent Lynda Bellington novels.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1" P5200 Charging USB Port Connector Dock Flex Cable D58
Offered by SAME DAY DISPATCH WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement, 4 Jun. 2016
Easy to fit and works perfectly. Sorts out what is a well known problem with Samsung Tabs.

Hiking and work boot laces Brown 5mm diameter (210cm length)
Hiking and work boot laces Brown 5mm diameter (210cm length)
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Good strong laces., 14 Mar. 2016
Good strong laces. Fit perfectly for my boots.

The Sims 4 - Standard Edition
The Sims 4 - Standard Edition

3.0 out of 5 stars Great game but has installation issues, 26 Dec. 2015
Bought for my daughter for Xmas. It is the first SIMS she has played and she really thinks it's great. She has not stopped playing it since she installed it. It seems to perform OK even on an oldish spec laptop running the new Windows 10 OS, which I must admit bothered me when I bought it - I expected to have to buy her a new laptop as well. This brings me to the real downside. This version comes with 2 discs for installation but unfortunately they didn't seem to work. It might have been the lack of or just useless installation instructions, eventually I got to a point where I started the download which took about 3 to 4 hours with a reasonable broadband download speed of around 16Mb. Looking at various problem reports on the web this seems to be a general problem. If you are a new user to ORIGIN games then you are initially forced to install the client. You can then use the client to enter the key and start the download. Be aware that you will need an internet connection to authenticate the key.

Toilet Seat Soft Close White Durable Design - Easy Clean Installation
Toilet Seat Soft Close White Durable Design - Easy Clean Installation
Offered by Better Bathrooms Outlet

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable toilet seat with caveats, 4 Dec. 2015
I have fitted many toilet seats over the years and have still to find the perfect one. This one looks good and is quite easy to fit. The plastic is also quite strong unlike some cheaper ones have used in the past. The main problems I have found with this seat is that to make it fit my toilet I had to set the fitting as far back as possible. Any slight movement and the seat pops out of the fitting and it is impossible to tighten it enough to stop it moving. There is also a problem in that if it is tightened too far the threads strip on the plastic screws and nuts. I found the only option was to push the seat back as far as possible which means about 1/2 inch of the toilet pan shows at the front. Still reasonable value at the price but poor value if I had paid full price quoted.

Vax Filter Kit to fit the Power 1, Power 1 Pet, Power 2, Power 2 Pet & Powermax
Vax Filter Kit to fit the Power 1, Power 1 Pet, Power 2, Power 2 Pet & Powermax
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

5.0 out of 5 stars Good filter, 4 Dec. 2015
Fits perfectly and filters well. Very good value for money.

George Foreman 18870 Five Portion Family Grill - Black
George Foreman 18870 Five Portion Family Grill - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good grill just be careful with portion sizes, 2 Nov. 2015
I think the portion sizes referred to in the description are small portion sizes. They can however be squashed together so that the full grill base is in use. Having said that I really like it as it cooks quickly and really well. Wouldn't be without it.

L360†Tablet Cases - leopard Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10,1 Zoll (P5200 / P5210)
L360†Tablet Cases - leopard Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10,1 Zoll (P5200 / P5210)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good case., 1 Aug. 2015
Perfect fit and the case is very strong. Supports the case well when used as a stand.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7