Profile for Shoppy > Reviews

Content by Shoppy

Shoppy

Samsung M3 Slimline 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 Slimline 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working, impossible to get hold of anyone to talk to., 11 Jan. 2014
This product is rubbish. I had one and it worked for about 2 weeks, then stopped opening on any computer. Amazon replaced it, then the second one broke after about 6 weeks. It had been kept in a case and only used at home and by me at work. Again no computer recognised it. I tried ringing samsung UK and they weren't interested as its not their product(?) I even went to the samsung shop but even they couldn't help. I eventually rang someone (in the us) who said they'd send me an envelope to send it back. No envelope arrived and I'm still stuck with a broken product. It has a useless 3 year guarantee as no one will help!
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2014 11:51 PM BST

The Very Picture of You
The Very Picture of You

5.0 out of 5 stars A great escapism, 25 May 2013
Really great story, light hearted and happy. This book is good holiday reading and a perfect escape from everyday life.