Profile for V. Morrison > Reviews

Content by V. Morrison

V. Morrison (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Barf Bastion: A Collection of Bizarre, Repulsive, Terrifying, and Shocking Stories from the Nursing Journals of Ando Ehlers (Maggots in the Moonlight Book 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible read, 23 Oct. 2015
I've never read such a crappy book as this. I didn't realise how many pages it had until I bought it. Don't waste your money ! I read it in 10 minutes , it was pure rubbish.

You Can't Run: The Terrifying True Story of a Young Woman Trapped in a Violent Relationship
by Mandy Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars The worst account of abuse I have read, 18 Oct. 2015
The worst account of abuse I have read. This poor woman, how on earth she is still alive is beyond me, the suffering she went through was disgusting. Her poor children must have lived on their nerves alone, Mandy, god love her ,done everything in her power to keep her children protected , she tried to run with her little family but the police, social services and everyone involved let her down apart from One police Officer who done all he can. This Animal still walks free, out there somewhere, probably torturing some-one else by now. He should have been locked up in a mental home for the rest of his life, for what he put this beautiful family through. Mandy..What a strong Beautiful woman you are, Im so sorry you lost your Two sons through this vile animal, he should have been executed for what he put you all through

Answers about the Afterlife: A Private Investigator's 15-Year Research Unlocks the Mysteries of Life after Death

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best books I've read, 12 May 2014
I couldn't put this book down. Bob knows his stuff where the afterlife is concerned. I highly recommend,you won't be dissapointed

GTECH Cordless Sweeper 7.2v NiMH SW02
GTECH Cordless Sweeper 7.2v NiMH SW02

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little invention, 9 Mar. 2014
I love this item, its great at picking things up, wished I had one years ago instead of carrying my heavy hoover upstairs all the time.

Psychic Hearing for Beginners: How to Use Clairaudience to Guide Your Life (Soul Immersion Mini Series)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Book, 4 Nov. 2013
Took me less than 2 minutes to read .Don't waste your money.Author used this so called book to promote all her other books. Don't be fooled.

Earth Angel
Earth Angel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Earth Angel (Kindle Edition)
What a great Book, Ross explains how his spiritual life started right from the Begining, I couldnt put this book down.

Your Soul's Gift eChapters - Chapter 6: Abusive Relationships: The Healing Power of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOOK EVER, 29 Sept. 2013
A must read to everyone who is interested in why we suffer on the earth plane
what a great read

Flight to Heaven: A Plane Crash...A Lone Survivor...A Journey to Heaven--and Back

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 18 Sept. 2013
Im only half way through this Book but I am loving it, I cant wait to pick it back up again

The Afterlife of Billy Fingers: How My Bad-Boy Brother Proved to Me There's Life After Death

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 27 July 2013
I loved this Book and will be reading it again after a while. I KNOW there is an afterlife and I have heard Communications from Spirits so this book to me is a Best seller and I believe every single word wrote in this book. Annie is one lucky woman to be able to stay in contact with her loving Brother..This Book is a MUST READ.

Health, Safety & Environment Test for Operatives & Specialists: GT100/14, for Operatives & Specialists
by CITB

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 1 Jun. 2013
It helps with all the questions before you sit your test. As it happens my husband passed his test after he memorized all the questions

Page: 1 | 2