Profile for A.poyner > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Alpha (Forever Book 1)
Alpha (Forever Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 14 July 2017
Couldn't stop reading can't wait to read the next book.definitely recommend I was hooked from the first page brilliant read

Anywhere But Here (The Starborn Ascension Book 1)
Anywhere But Here (The Starborn Ascension Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 Feb. 2016
I absolutely love this book. I didn't put it down until I'd finished the whole thing brilliant would defiantly recommend it.

Planet Urth (Book 1) (Planet Urth Series)
Planet Urth (Book 1) (Planet Urth Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Feb. 2016
From the very first page I was hooked and knew I wasn't going to put the it down until I'd read the whole thing and that's exactly what I did.

Beyond Shame (Beyond, Book 1)
Beyond Shame (Beyond, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 31 Dec. 2014
Loved it it's one of the best books I've read in a long time , it just has everything you need in . A book. Absolutely brilliant .

Sacrifice Me: The Demon (Episode 1)
Sacrifice Me: The Demon (Episode 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Sept. 2014
Definitely one of the best books I've read in ages by far I was hooked from the very first page, and I loved every bit of it , the only downside was that it was a bit short but there's more were that came from which I'm looking forward to reading.

Airel: The Awakening (The Airel Saga Book 1)
Airel: The Awakening (The Airel Saga Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking, 16 Sept. 2014
Of I could give this book more stars I would it's brilliant I really , take my hat of to Aaron Patterson and Chris white because this book is one of the best I've read in a Long time. I also think its amazing for the two authors to write from a teenage girls perspective and get it bang on I've read books were the female authors haven't got it quite right so to see this written by to guys is brilliant, so excited to read the sequel.

LUSH (a YA Dystopian novel) (A LUSH novel Book 1)
LUSH (a YA Dystopian novel) (A LUSH novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jun. 2014
I really can't put into words how much I love this book. I would happily give this book more that 5, stars if possible. This is officially one of the best books I've ever read , and I've read a lot for a 17 year old. I'm so excited for the next book I also really love the character name choices to really unusual I love it.

Dark Creations: Gabriel Rising (Part 1)
Dark Creations: Gabriel Rising (Part 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Jun. 2014
I thought this book was amazing I loved the story line to it. There are some great moments and on times it really has you on the end of your seat. Just a fantastic book so excited to part 2.

Red at Night
Red at Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Red at Night (Kindle Edition)
I thought this book wad amazing no surprise there though Katie McGarry is amazing. I've read a fare few of her books now and everyone had been fantastic I've never read books as fast as I read hers. The only problem with this book is that it ended way to soon is was pretty short and there isn't a sequel either just a book about another story but other than that this book was outstanding like all her books I was hook ed d from th e first line. I truely recommend you go get it if you don't then you'll be really missing out.

Broken Silence
Broken Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant funny breathtaking, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Broken Silence (Kindle Edition)
I thought th is book was ,brilliant just like the first one the story line is amazing ,and I love how true love really does concurs all I'd ,recommend this book to anyone who like them funny ,witty breathtaking at times there's really, not s good enough word to describe this book.
The only down so down side to this book is ,the ending just as there struck, with something huge it end but that's, not all I thin/ I don't ,like is that there isn't a next one so you can't, find out what happens and ,how they deal with this big news, but other than that I couldn't ,fault it truly amazing.

Page: 1 | 2