Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Lair of Dreams: A Diviners Novel
Lair of Dreams: A Diviners Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Posi-tute-ly jake!, 2 Aug. 2017
I love these books. I'm going to get the final part of the trilogy very soon. I can't wait to see how all these characters stories work out.

Amaze-UK Fish Shape Friction Powered Water Bubble Gun - Orange
Amaze-UK Fish Shape Friction Powered Water Bubble Gun - Orange
Offered by just-clever

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves it :), 22 July 2017
I bought this for my dog! He loves chasing bubbles and it's so much easier to get lots of bubbles with this little fish.

Murder in the Morning Edition (The Morning, Noon and Night Trilogy Book 1)
Murder in the Morning Edition (The Morning, Noon and Night Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Murder, robbery and bikers oh my!, 6 July 2017
I love Colin Crampton of the Chronicles. Peter Bartram's references to the Brighton area and the 1960s make the book come alive. Colin and his girlfriend, Shirley, have a brilliant relationship. This is a great book, witty, quite involved and paves the way for the second book. Thoroughly recommended!

ANKKO 5Pcs Wine Red Wax Wicks Sticks For Postage Letter Manuscript Sealing Seal
ANKKO 5Pcs Wine Red Wax Wicks Sticks For Postage Letter Manuscript Sealing Seal
Offered by Newin Home

5.0 out of 5 stars I designed my own stationery and these sax stick are perfect for sealing the envelope, 20 Mar. 2017
I've recently joined a pen pal group so that we can send hand written letters to each other. I designed my own stationery and these sax stick are perfect for sealing the envelope. They arrived in good time as well.

The long funeral of Mr. White
The long funeral of Mr. White

5.0 out of 5 stars The Long Funeral of Mr White, 2 Mar. 2017
A wonderfully told story. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Another Pair of Shoes Women's PatriceE2 Mary Jane, Black (Black01), 5 UK
Another Pair of Shoes Women's PatriceE2 Mary Jane, Black (Black01), 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars T-Bar Shoes, 2 Mar. 2017
I love these shoes! Perfect fit and arrived on time.

50 Black Ink Short Universal Standard Ink Cartridges For Fountain Pens
50 Black Ink Short Universal Standard Ink Cartridges For Fountain Pens
Offered by The London Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars An amendment to my previous review, 2 Mar. 2017
These were bought on offer at the same time as a fountain pen. 50 universal cartridges and they work brilliantly together. I had to amend this review because I was installing the cartridge incorrectly but someone showed me what I'd done wrong and it's a very simple process. It's been a long time since I put a cartridge into a fountain pen.

Ladies Flexi Surf Comfort Plimsoll Casual Walk Pumps Sports Trainer Holiday Go Shoes Size 4-8
Price: £5.90 - £20.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad news, 17 Feb. 2017
First the good news: they were extremely comfy from the moment I got them, a perfect fit. Now the bad news: after only two weeks they split right across the sole on both shoes where they bend when you walk. I didn't notice until I walked on wet grass and my feet were soaked. I have continued to wear them because they are extremely comfy - just only on pavements. I've had them for a few weeks but the soles have worn down really quickly. I will not buy again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2017 1:18 PM BST

A Man Called Ove
A Man Called Ove
by Fredrik Backman

5.0 out of 5 stars I have downloaded and read hundreds of books on my Kindle and I usually don't write a review for a book simply because I read so, 2 April 2016
This review is from: A Man Called Ove (Paperback)
I want to write a review that is worthy of this book.

I have downloaded and read hundreds of books on my Kindle and I usually don't write a review for a book simply because I read so much and I love all the books I buy.

This book, A Man Called Ove, has moved me so much. I haven't been captivated by a story for such a long time. This book has made me laugh and made me cry... and ultimately I wanted to give him a great big hug.

When "that pregnant woman" was that his heart was too big, she laughed until she cried. I laughed and cried with this book. I loved everything and everyone. The book is simply perfect.

Blueberry Pet New Buckle Better Basic Dog Collar in Orange Fusion, Neck 37cm-50cm, Medium, Collars for Dogs, Matching Lead & Harness Available Separately
Offered by Blueberry Pet UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 9 Jan. 2016
I bought the orange fusion for my golden haired dog. It suits her so much. The collar is the the right width and the lead is the right length. I love them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3