Profile for Ivan JetŠ > Reviews

Content by Ivan JetŠ

Ivan JetŠ (Portugal)

Page: 1 | 2
Uni-ball Jetstream 4&1 4 Color 0.7 mm Ballpoint Multi Pen 0.5 mm Pencil - Black Body
Offered by Free Spirits

5.0 out of 5 stars About a dozen bought already, 11 Jan. 2016
Excellent pen. I have bought nearly a dozen of them because my co workers love them and are always asking me to buy them one. Will keep buying.

Nerf Vortex Mega Howler Football
Nerf Vortex Mega Howler Football
Offered by Venture Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this little thing, 24 Nov. 2014
I love this little thing. It flies and flies... It's mine and my friends new favourite beach toy. It's very durable and resistant. Just be careful because it might hurt if thrown at a person.

We Are Anonymous: Inside the Hacker World of Lulzsec, Anonymous, and the Global Cyber Insurgency
by Parmy Olson

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 30 April 2014
This book is a must read for people who spend a lot of time on the web. It gives you a very detailed look on what was and on how things were and others came to be. It's all reality but it reads better than a lot of political thrillers.

Tomb Raider Underworld (PS3)
Tomb Raider Underworld (PS3)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars For fans only, 30 April 2014
This game has weird mechanics and even weirder maps... I guess if you're a tomb raider fan you'll like it, bit for me it's a far cry from the likes of Uncharted.

Digi4U USB Data Sync & Charger Charge Cable For PSP GO PSPGO(DG-G24P01)
Digi4U USB Data Sync & Charger Charge Cable For PSP GO PSPGO(DG-G24P01)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good cable, 30 April 2014
I bought this for a friend and he's very happy with it. I did take a few extra days to arrive, but I'm not sure why there was a delay.

Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition (PS3)
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition (PS3)
Offered by Click For Games UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game of CO-OP, 30 April 2014
The GOTYE edition comes with a lot of DLC's but not all of them, which is a shame. It's still good value for money, bit you still have the feeling of missing out on a lot of content.
I play this game in co op with a friend that lives 2400km away and we have lots of fun. It's huge and it's fun to do multiple gameplays with all 6 different characters (two from the DLC).

Casio Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and Black Resin Strap
Offered by BubblePros Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for a low price, 30 April 2014
I use this Watch at work. I'm an electrician and this is a low profile watch that goes under the work gloves very well. It's sturdy and waterproof and also a good gift for a 7-10 year old child.

Titan TTC-CUV2AB/RHS(DIY) Universal VGA Cooler
Titan TTC-CUV2AB/RHS(DIY) Universal VGA Cooler

5.0 out of 5 stars Used on motherboard, 30 April 2014
I mounted it on a DFI Lanparty SLI-DR chipset and it worked perfectly. I have two 7800 gt that when mounted go on top of the cooler, so it had to be a low profile cooler. It's also made of copper and bigger than the original, so it performs even better than the stock one.

Processor - 1 x AMD Dual-Core Opteron 180 / 2.4 GHz - Socket 939 - L2 2 MB ( 2 x 1 MB ) - Box
Offered by KOMPBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and service, 30 April 2014
I have nothing but high praise for both the product and the seller. This processor was back in the day the best one you could buy for a 939 socket AMD motherboard. It's working perfectly and it was brand new has the box was still sealed.

Delivery was swift and on time, and the overall packaging of the products acquired was very good, as always. I would definitely buy from this seller again.

Keep up the good work.

Batman : Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year (PS3)
Batman : Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year (PS3)
Offered by BLUESHINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 13 Jan. 2014
It's a great game that all gamers will enjoy. It has all the elements of what is to be expected of a Batman universe and has a lot of gameplay hours.

Page: 1 | 2