Profile for K3R > Reviews

K3R

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Garbage, 6 Feb. 2014
The frame looks fine, until it bends the tiniest bit and falls apart. I was really excited about getting this, but I'm just disappointed. If you buy this frame and don't want it to break, handle it with more care than you would a new-born baby, seriously.

Google Nexus 5 (2013) Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great screen protector from MediaDevil, 23 Nov. 2013
I ordered a Crystal Clear screen protector from MediaDevil for my Nexus 7 and it was perfect, so I decided to order one for my new Nexus 5 too.

It fits the screen perfectly and has cut-outs for the front-facing camera, speaker and proximity sensor. It really is crystal clear too; unless you're looking for it, you can barely see there's even a screen protector on the device.

Very happy!

Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) [Xbox Live Online Code]
Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) [Xbox Live Online Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars Why would you not buy this?, 10 Nov. 2013
Cheaper and much quicker than buying it from a store. You get the code immediately after purchasing, which can be entered on the Xbox website if you're signed in. Incredibly simple!

Logitech G400 Optical Gaming Mouse
Logitech G400 Optical Gaming Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Oct. 2011
As most people know, this mouse is the successor to the popular Logitech MX518 gaming mouse. Anyone who owned the MX518 will be glad to know that the G400 is almost identical in shape and button layout, as you may be able to tell from images of the mouse. The main difference is the DPI (dots per inch) as the G400 has a maximum DPI of 3600, which means that you can enable the mouse to cover a much larger area of the screen with a smaller area of the mouse pad, which may be beneficial in certain parts of a game. You can set up to five different amounts of DPI, which can be scrolled through using the two buttons near the mouse wheel, and you can reset to the default DPI using the third button near the mouse wheel. The mouse wheel is tough enough so it won't slip, which is great when scrolling through weapons, and isn't loud.

The software that you can download from the Logitech website is fantastic; very easy to navigate through and you can set each button to do pretty much anything. Also, the software scans your computer for installed games and automatically sets up profiles for the mouse, so you can change the mouse buttons to do something different in each game (I'm assuming the profile changes when you open the game, although I haven't tested this yet).

When I bought this it was a pre-order for Friday 14th; my item was shipped at 6pm on the Thursday and arrived on Saturday morning, which is excellent for free delivery. I was expecting to receive it on Monday.

Overall, if you're looking for a gaming mouse and don't want something over the top with loads of buttons, I would highly recommend this mouse. Logitech are known for performance and reliability; it's very rare that you'd hear about someone's MX518 breaking, even after years of hard, gaming usage.

SanDisk SDCZ40-032G-U46 32 GB Ultra Back-Up USB 2.0 Flash Drive
SanDisk SDCZ40-032G-U46 32 GB Ultra Back-Up USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Offered by Wiziwoo Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Not As Slow As People Say, 3 Sept. 2011
This isn't the fastest memory stick in the world, but it is far from being as slow as people say it is. My latest transfer of 6.37GB took no more than 12 minutes, so people saying you'd need to "leave it copying overnight" for 10GB is absurd. They must either have seriously slow computers (I only have a 1.8 single core with 2GB RAM) or a faulty product.

Mine didn't come with any U3 software for some reason, but it did come with the backup software which I have to say isn't that bad at all. It's nice to know you've got certain files both backed up and encrypted to prevent theft. I did, however, have to format my memory stick from Fat32 to NTFS simply because my BluRay player wasn't picking up my media files (.mkv videos) up. I'm sure I could find and reinstall the backup software if I wanted to though.

Overall, this memory stick is nowhere near as slow as people say it is, and averages 1MB/s slower write speeds than my old Cruzer Contour (which I loved, but unfortunately broke by hitting it with my chair, now they're £10 more expensive than when I bought mine 1.5 years ago). I've given the product 4/5 stars simply because it's a little bit slower than my old Cruzer, and I'd prefer it to be a little heavier.

Psych: Season 3 [DVD] [2008]
Psych: Season 3 [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ James Roday

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Season, 30 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Psych: Season 3 [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I've been in love with Psych for years, solely because it never ceases to be one of the funniest, most loveable TV shows around. Shawn and Gus are the perfect duo, and all the other characters fit into the story perfectly. Psych constantly manages to create both silly comedy and gripping drama, a feat which most comedies fail to succeed in.

I buy each new season of Psych for my girlfriend when they're realised, she loves it too. Easily one of my favourite shows on TV, and I can say with confidence that it will never fail to make me laugh.

Sandisk 16GB Extreme Cruzer Contour - Retail Pack
Sandisk 16GB Extreme Cruzer Contour - Retail Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect, 30 Aug. 2011
I've had this memory stick for well over a year, but recently broke it by hitting it quite hard while it was in my USB port (which would break any memory stick). I'm absolutely devastated because I loved this memory stick, but it is now more expensive than when I bought it. It has a sleek, unique design which has impressed many of my college friends. The read/write speeds are impressive and tends to write at around 10-12MB/s with larger files. My girlfriend also has the same memory stick and loves it just as much as I do. From our experiences, there are genuinely no cons to this product.

Because of the increase in price I'll be replacing this memory stick with a SanDisk Ultra Backup 32GB, but I'm not happy about it at all.

I would never hesitate to recommend this memory stick to anyone.

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Hydrating Shaving Gel Football Edition, 200 ml
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Hydrating Shaving Gel Football Edition, 200 ml
Offered by JammyShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Aug. 2011
I've been using this gel for a while, it's perfect. It's half the price on Amazon than in most stores/supermarkets. Very pleased.

The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Standard Edition
The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Standard Edition
by J. K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 9 May 2011
I received the item a couple of days after despatch, it's in perfect condition, as it should be, and I was surprised to find that my copy was a First Edition, which will raise in value with time.

The packaging from Amazon is excellent, the books I ordered were protected very well.

Very pleased overall.

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Undesirable No.1 Plaque
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Undesirable No.1 Plaque
Offered by NEXTLEVELUKNET

3.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Was Expecting, 5 May 2011
I purchased this item believing that the picture was actually within a wooden frame, but it is not. It's simply printed onto good quality paper (or parchment, not quite sure) and stuck to a wooden block. From a distance it looks good, but up close you can see that it's simply stuck onto the block.

Considering that this item is from The Noble Collection, which apparently "has gained an international reputation for products with exquisite design and fine craftsmanship", I would have thought it'd be much better, especially when also considering the price paid.

Despite this major flaw, I won't be returning the item as, from a distance, it looks decent.

Page: 1 | 2