Profile for M Gómez > Reviews

Content by M Gómez

M Gómez

Betron B630 Sound Isolating Dynamic Driver Earphones with improved Bass for Ipods, Ipads , MP3 and MP4 players with 3.5mm Jack , Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKEN AT THIRD DAY OF USING, 10 Dec. 2013
I had bought this product before and I used it too much, running, gym, underground, travelling and it finally broke (understandable after such a use) so I went straight to buy a new ones, exactly the same because I knew about the durability very well...This time they got broken in only three days and I did not even go to the gym with them, I am very disappointed.

About quality the sound is amazing, especially the lows.

I cannot recommend this product as they are not resistant enough.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2013 2:33 PM GMT

Canon Powershot SX160 IS ( 16.6 MP,16 x Optical Zoom,3 -inch LCD )
Canon Powershot SX160 IS ( 16.6 MP,16 x Optical Zoom,3 -inch LCD )

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC PRICE FOR THIS CAMERA., 10 Dec. 2013
One new version of this camera has come out so the price of this one has gone down drastically. The properties of the camera are too many and also counts with a wide range of modes. The things that I do not like are mainly two:

1. Too slow after take a picture using the flash (charging it).
2. It has not a lithium battery so the best that you can do is to buy a pack of rechargeable batteries with, obviously, a charger (I did it for £9.99 in Argos). In fact if you think it well it is even better as I have two batteries into the camera and another two in my pockets so you will never end with no battery.

I highly recommend this product.

Men Metal Silver Tone Simple Practical Necktie Tie Bar Clasp Pin Clip Decor
Men Metal Silver Tone Simple Practical Necktie Tie Bar Clasp Pin Clip Decor

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken at first week, 3 Dec. 2013
It took too long to arrive (I knew the seller was from China so I cannot complain here) but the problem came when the tie clip got broken in the first week that I was using it!!

It looks quite nice and professional but I am afraid...it is not. I paid almost four pounds for it, I had to wait for long and I have nothing after all.

I cannot recommend this product to anybody.

Cheers.