Profile for Maria Zervou > Reviews

Content by Maria Zervou

Maria Zervou "i live music" (London, UK)

FASHIONFORT BRAND NEW IPHONE 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6/6+ transparent case/covers Disney Ariel Frozen Elsa Snow White Rapunzel Jasmine Cinderella Alice Tinkerbell (iPhone 6, Snow White)
Offered by robinhood99 UK

Strong Folding 4 wheel shopping trolley with adjustable handle (Pink & White Floral)
Offered by Skylite Luggage & Bags

4.0 out of 5 stars I am saved!, 14 Sept. 2015
I used to have a little folding two-wheel trolley, which, although it was great for carrying a little shopping, it was getting really heavy and difficult to carry behind me when I'd load it with bottles or frut & veg that is why I bought this trolley. I am over the moon! I took it for a spin when it arrived and loaded it with heavy bottles of bleach, detergents, then a bag full of fruit & veg, drink cans etc. I was pushing it lightly, with no effort at all while I was walking and also talking on the phone at the same time. It also looks great in this colour combination, as I hated having the usual checkered design that might make me look like a little old lady (I'm only 48)... Woo-hoo!! I was also pleasantly surprised as it arrived on a Sunday!!!

My only slightly negative comment is that because the wheels don't swivel it's a bit awkward to turn it, but it's not really a big problem, it's sort of ok. Highly recommended.

TecTake 5500K Lamp Daylight Continuous Lighting Softbox Soft Box Kit Four Head Studio Photography

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product and service!!!, 9 April 2014
Very happy with this purchase as I needed a light for my YT videos. The item arrived very quickly and it is a very good light and has a fantastic price!! The bag is very handy and the assembly quite easy. The packaging does not include any instructions, however I figured out that in order to screw the light bulb in, you need to first push in the round element until it "clicks", which also opens the "umbrella" part of the softbox.
Very satisfied with the contact I had with the sellers, they responded to my request very quickly and promptly, amazing service.

Behind Blue Eyes: Love Reign O'er Me
Behind Blue Eyes: Love Reign O'er Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock'n'Roll!!!, 28 May 2012
Behind Blue Eyes: Love Reign O'er Me, by Anne-Marie Klein, is pure Rock'n'Roll!
It's witty, sexy, fast paced, with clever dialogues, surprising twists and lots of nostalgia.
A love confession to the great rock bands, like The Who, that dominated the music world in the 70's and made young people all over the world dream big of becoming superstars like their idols.

We are introduced to characters that are, albeit sometimes complicated and perplexed to their surroundings, clear and open to the readers, who will definitely love them: among others Ian, the young and fragile boy with a heavy secret from his past, Sarah, the beautiful and bright girl with a huge heart, Chris, a classic rock star in the making and Peter and Rick, the manifestation of rock legends.

Read in almost one go, it is a very modern novel, that will have you laughing, crying, amazed and elevated, feelings that resemble those that derive when listening to a great rock song.

The Who By Numbers
The Who By Numbers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, deep thoughts, amazing result., 27 April 2003
This review is from: The Who By Numbers (Audio CD)
I think that this is one of the Who's finest moments.
After Who's Next and Quadrophenia, Pete Townshend proves once more that he is a great composer and lyricist, or if I dare say, poet.
His inner pain comes in harmony in the songs 'However Much I Booze', 'Dreaming From The Waist','How Many Friends' and 'They're All In Love'. The more light-hearted 'Squeeze Box' and 'Blue, Red and Grey' lift spirits up, until you listen to the bonus live performances at the end (from the legendary concert in Swansea in 1976) and you are blown away!
Everyone should listen 'Dreaming From The Waist'. It's an amazing combination of music, lyrics, production and a great example of the chemistry of the four members of the group: Roger's dynamic vocals, John's amazing bass lines, Pete's unbelievable guitar riffs and Keith's incredible drumming.
A chemistry that verifies The Who as the Rock Giants that they are!
A perfect album for every Who and Rock fan!