Profile for Rhys > Reviews

Rhys (Cardiff, Wales.)

Optimum Mens Tribal Rugby Boots
Optimum Mens Tribal Rugby Boots
Price: £22.94 - £30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Had them for 4 months, still get blisters every time I wear them!, 22 Feb. 2014
Not sure if everyone gets this problem or I just have a pair of dodgy boots, but I wear these every Wednesday and Saturday, I was pleased when I bought them for £33 as I thought that was pretty cheap and Optimum were a good make. I used to buy boots from Nike and I've never had problems with blisters, so maybe it pays to pay a little extra!

The fit is actually good, I just manage to get heel blisters all the time from wearing them, it's a shame because I really liked the boots too!

Edit: I have found that the boots are actually a little bit big for me, but I was too lazy to send them back for a smaller size as most shoes/boots I've owned have all been size 12s.. To stop the heel blisters I have been putting vaseline inside the boot on the heel and it works like a charm. Only problem is now, because they're too big for me my foot slips straight out of the boot sometimes when I'm in the scrum haha!
Changed my review from 2* to 4* because it's sort of my fault they give me blisters..

Common Courtesy [Explicit]
Common Courtesy [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Always liked ADTR, they don't fail to please!, 10 Jan. 2014
Waited a long time for this album and it was definitely worth the wait!
5/5, although I do wish they had some more heavy songs like violence in this album, nevertheless, 5/5!:)