Profile for Simon C. Wilson > Reviews

Content by Simon C. Wilson

Simon C. Wilson (London, UK)

HP Officejet Pro X576dw Multi Function Printer
HP Officejet Pro X576dw Multi Function Printer

1.0 out of 5 stars I will use it until the inks run out and then it will head for the SKIP !!!!!, 29 Jun. 2016
I hate it !!!

Seriously it is a quick printer that could be fantastic - but we have had so much problem with the paper pickup from Tray 2

The colour is OK - just about OK for spot colour on documents and reports, but NOT photographic - There are no paper profile options, so it really is just for office colour.

The paper pick up problem from Tray 2 has always been intermittent when new, so we never did anything about it. Now it has stopped picking up completely - Contacted HP but of course the printer is now 18 months old so out of warranty

The printer has ONLY done 5,200 copies in 18 months !!!!!

HP wanted about £300 to come and fix it

I contacted a print repair online shop, who I've used before, but they couldn't get it working either

So now I'm using it on the manual tray 1 paper feed

I will use it until the inks run out and then it will head for the SKIP !!!!!

Nice printer - good specs - very fast - BUT actually a piece of junk - DO NOT BUY !!!!!!

I will never buy another HP printer again - My Epsons rule :)

Bluetooth Transmitter, TaoTronics Portable Wireless Stereo Music Transmitter for 3.5mm Audio Devices: TV, PC, Tablet, MP3/MP4, iPod and other Media Players (Not A Bluetooth Receiver)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars TV headphone output to BT headphones, 1 April 2016
Works exactly as expected !!!!!
I'm using it to watch late night TV, so not disturb anyone
It pairs straightaway with my BT headphones, and there is no audio delay or sync problems
I'm using my LG TV headphone socket as output
Great device !!!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars They Work!!!... but...., 3 Jan. 2013
Ordered two leads for my iPhone 5.
They are dispatched from China, but arrived here in about 3 weeks.
Communications with Trader was good.

THEY DO WORK - they charge my iPhone BUT:
1) They only work one way round - just mark them and everything is fine.
2) They knocked out all my USB devices on my mac - haven't found a work around, as I will really only use them with a wall charger or in my car.

Hope this helps.

Think and Grow Rich: Original Version
Think and Grow Rich: Original Version
by Napoleon Hill

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT get this version, 21 May 2008
Great book - but please do NOT get this version!

All it is, is a printed pdf file with a cover on it.

There are no lines between paragraphs, its printed on 7.5" wide paper and the text runs from edge to edge with hardly any margin at all.

I sent mine back as soon as I received it. It is unreadable.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2015 3:20 PM BST

Proficient Motorcycling
Proficient Motorcycling
by Hough

5.0 out of 5 stars If you got 2 wheels - you MUST read this book, 28 Jan. 2002
This is the proper motorcyclists book. Sensible advise about riding fast and safe. UK readers reversing left and right road directions is no problem. Riveting reading for the wintertime!!! Just all round fantastic motorcycling book. Get it, you won't be disappointed.