Profile for G.Russell > Reviews

Content by G.Russell

G.Russell (Ilfracombe, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mass Effect Andromeda (PS4)
Mass Effect Andromeda (PS4)
Offered by RUGELEY GAMES

1.0 out of 5 stars Such a shame., 28 Jun. 2017
I really wanted to like this game. It was a real dissopoitment. Such a shame. Almost from the start it was flat and lifeless. I not only did not care about the crew, but also the plot. Sorry,but I would not bother.

Sneaky Pete - Season 1
Sneaky Pete - Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever and entertaining., 2 Mar. 2017
A clever engaging series. Well acted and a nice light touch.

The Grand Tour Season 1
The Grand Tour Season 1

3.0 out of 5 stars Could do better., 19 Nov. 2016
First off I am a fan of these 3 guys,when they are funny it is side aching. But every so often they just indulge in playing with very expensive cars. Unfortunately this first outing is one of those such programmes. I sincerely hope the others in the series are better. I will give it sometime to settle in,but this first one was a bit of a disappointment. Sorry.

The Americans Season 1
The Americans Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars A great find., 23 Oct. 2016
A wonderful surprise. I gave this a try without expecting much,but from the first moment I was hooked. I'm old enough to remember this period of history and not only does it look authentic,but the atmosphere of tension is captured very well.

Dance with the Enemy: a gripping international suspense thriller (The Enemy Series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Thriller, by numbers. The writing was for me ..., 27 Mar. 2016
Thriller, by numbers. The writing was for me rather two dimensional. Probably OK to read in an airport or on a beach,but bland for my taste.

Boomers Season 1
Boomers Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Boomers Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Great acting, really good witty programme.

Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Amazon Prime Video (App)
Really good all round entertainment

Scion
Scion

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 29 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Scion (Kindle Edition)
A good easy read.

Stuff Matters: The Strange Stories of the Marvellous Materials that Shape Our Man-made World

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good interesting book, 24 Jan. 2015
Really good interesting book, without getting to heavy. If you are looking for a brief insight then this is a good starting point.

The Ultimate Guide to GTA V: Strategies, Cheats, Tips and Tricks to Become a Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars The most fun game I've every had playing a game, 22 Nov. 2014
The most fun game I've every had playing a game. Bad taste, a good story and in Trevor the best character in a game ever made.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3