Profile for Paul Tasker > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
GM Door Gym - Black, Large
GM Door Gym - Black, Large
Offered by Nubiru

5.0 out of 5 stars I've already recommended it to someone at work who is looking to ..., 13 Mar. 2015
I had some reservations about this product at first due to the low cost and the way it would fit above the door frame, but having put it together (which was a doddle) and used it on several occasions, can honestly say it works perfectly. I've already recommended it to someone at work who is looking to work on some upper body fitness / strength work. I do only weigh 10 stone (ish) but feel it would be ok for someone much bigger.

Inflatable PENGUIN pool toy like madagascar
Inflatable PENGUIN pool toy like madagascar
Offered by Great Inflate - BottleClocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Mar. 2015
It was just the right size. Made of robust material and was exactly what I was looking for.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 10 Nov. 2013
The battery on my Samsung Galaxy Wonder started playing up and began to swell so after reading some of the reviews decided to go for this product and so far (touch wood) it has been brilliant. It's only been a month or so but it seems to be doing the job pretty well. I would definitely recommend this product.

Philips GoGear Spark SA2940/02 4GB Colour Display 1.5" MP3 Player
Philips GoGear Spark SA2940/02 4GB Colour Display 1.5" MP3 Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Nov. 2013
I bought this several years ago for my son and whilst he doesn't use it as much as I was hoping, it still does an excellent job. It is very simple to use and the drag and drop makes saving music and pictures very simple. My only criticsm is that you need very good eyes to see any kind of detail in the photos and you can't really use it to show off your holiday snaps. Still good value though.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my 12 year old son and he loved it. The only problem was that he used it pretty fast and it looks like he's going to need so more. There is plenty on the roll, but when you use it like there's no tomorrow, then it's unlikely the last very long.

Wool (Wool Trilogy)
Wool (Wool Trilogy)
by Hugh Howey

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Wool (Wool Trilogy) (Paperback)
I chose this rating because overall it was a good read but as so many things like this, it didn't quite tick all my boxes. This doesn't make it a bad book, it's just with all the other reviews I thought it would be more exciting and fast paced than it was. The characters are good and strong, but you can tell that this is a much longer story that will not be fully concluded in this book. Not sure if I will buy the next book in the series yet; it will depend on which other books I have to read first. Not quite as exciting as I was hoping for but still worth a read.

SanDisk SDSDQ-016G-FFP 16 GB MicroSDHC Memory Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the tin, 10 Nov. 2013
I bought this ages ago to increase the memory on my Samsung Galaxy Wonder phone and it has been great. It's done everything I wanted it to do.

Dumb Ways to Die
Dumb Ways to Die

4.0 out of 5 stars Exciting and good fun, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Dumb Ways to Die (App)
My 12 year old son heard about this game from one of his teachers at school and thought it would be cool to have a go. Some of the levels are quite tricky to complete in the time allowed but the graphics and general game play are fun. My son would definitely recommend this to everyone.

Bad Piggies HD Free (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Bad Piggies HD Free (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 5 Mar. 2013
My son can't stop playing this. Very addictive and fun at the same time although it can use battery power quite quickly.

Sly Moves: My Proven Program to Lose Weight, Build Strength, Gain Will Power, and Live your Dream
by Sylvester Stallone

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Mar. 2013
I chose this book following a fantastic review in Amazon from a fellow purchaser and it was perfect for what I was looking for. I the gym 3 times a week but was looking for some inspiration and that us exactly what this book provided. It gave me advice on lifting weight and a practical can use at the gym plus it provide a sensible and common sense approach to diet which I can adopt without having a fridge like an American or a budget like and Investment Banker. Sly givesw you all the information in an easy to read and understand format and leaves it up to you to chose what will work best for you. Brilliant and thoroughly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2