Profile for A. Harris > Reviews

Content by A. Harris

A. Harris "chopper_bass" (Leciester)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Pants, 23 Jan. 2015
Heart sank as soon as it arrived, classic case of buy cheap buy twice.

Packaging naff, instruction leaflet terrible and the translation awful. The Chinese website is clunky with my McAfee software going loopy on my desktop. Amazon is turning into Ebay selling terrible products like these. Going to give it one more day before returning it for full refund.

X & Y Tour Edition (CD and DVD)
X & Y Tour Edition (CD and DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Not Live!, 8 Mar. 2007
Bought this CD believing it to be a live album i.e. Tour Edition, but it's not. It's simply the standard album (X&Y) with the promo video's and some extra's. Having seen this tour myself, I was hoping that I could finally enjoy it a second time in my own home! If you've got X&Y, you don't need this.

Red Dead Revolver (PS2)
Red Dead Revolver (PS2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gonna Blow You Away Kid, 5 July 2004
This type of first person shooter is my perfect idea of gaming from home. Killing bad guys, saving the women, shooting more bad guys is just total fun, Read Dead allows me to do all this and more! Nice story lines, plenty of blood and gore, weapons a plenty. Excellent fun!