Profile for Bfamily > Reviews

Content by Bfamily
Top Reviewer Ranking: 98

Bfamily (Europe)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Easy Clean Waterproof Silicone Feeding Bibs with Large Food Catcher. Hungary Dog smart bibs come in a set of 2 colours for boys and girls. Keep the dribbles and spills at bay!
Offered by Hungry Dog

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality but not very cheap, 21 Oct. 2017
I'm using it a bit differently. I have a low humidity in my house which gives a throatache in the morning. I'm not a big fan of atomizers because I don't see the point of wasting electricity.

I use these bibs to increase the humidity in my house by placing water into them and hanging them on my radiators (water-based ones). I placed one in the living room and one in the dormitory. It takes about three days to fully evaporate. The humidity is now about 8% higher so a comfortable improvement.

Kind Regards

360° Panoramic Wifi IP Camera LXMIMI 1080P Fisheye Security Network Camera Super Wide Angle Wireless Surveillance Camera with IR Night Vision and Motion Detection
Offered by Bosico

5.0 out of 5 stars good investment, not very cheap, 21 Oct. 2017
Had it for a week now. I'm using it for security in my garage. I connected it in the ceiling by doubling the electrical wiring from the light bulb. I had to also place a wifi extender in my garage since the house is a bit far from the garage. Nevertheless, with the extender, it works very well.

In terms of fixing it to the ceiling, I used VHB double tape. The viewing angle is wide enough that with an average sized garage, you will get to see everything, including the corners. The app was a bit fiddly to get working but after carefully reading the instructions I managed to connect. I also placed a cheap 64gb microsd card inside and it allows me to record a couple of days on medium quality. You can probably extend it to four or five days on low quality.

Good investment in a country where security is highly questionable.

Kind Regards

Fitness Tracker, Pruvansay Smart Bracelet Heart Rate Monitor Tracker , Wearable Activity Tracker as Pedometer Sleep Monitor for Android and iOS
Offered by Pruvansay

5.0 out of 5 stars above average, many functions, good battery, 21 Oct. 2017
Definitely above average compared with cheaper ones. The screen is larger, brighter and the battery lasts for about 4 days of normal usage with my two hours a day routine. The charge time is also really good compared to my older activity tracker. This one takes about one hour and a half.

The build quality is also good with soft silicone bands and a scratch resistant screen. All in all, I'm quite happy with it for now. Let's see how long it lasts.

Kind Regards

Finger Grip Ring, Humixx 360°Rotation Phone Ring Stand Holder With [Hook] kickstand Universal Smart Phones Ring for iPhone Samsung HTC Nokia LG IPad Tablet (Black)
Offered by Humixx UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but not cheap, 21 Oct. 2017
Definitely a premium item but at £10, it doesn't come cheap.

I use this with my moto g 4 since I wanted it to stay tilted on my desk so I can easily see the clock which is continuously showing on the screen. The ring is made out of metal - good quality polished metal. It also comes with all sorts of stickers and a phone hook which I didn't get to use yet.

Kind Regards

Derma Roller 0.5mm +Free User Guide Micro Needle Roller for Skin Treatment,Effective for Acne,Wrinkles,Stretch Marks,Hairs Loss,Scar,and Hyper-pigmentation
Offered by qichensz

5.0 out of 5 stars reasonable price and quality, 21 Oct. 2017
For some reason, I have some cholesterol spots on my cheeks and it takes months for them to disappear. I'm using this with the hope that it will help them break through the skin. I've been using it for about a week now and the larger spots have started to come out but there still a lot of work with the medium and smaller ones which don't seem to have changed yet.

The roller is good quality and comes well packed. I went with the small needles but depending on your use, you may want longer ones - like if you intend to use them on your scalp.

Kind Regards

ATPWONZ Blackboard Sticker Wall Decal Chalkboard Sticker 200 X 45cm for DIY, School, Home, Shop,Office (with 5 Chalks)
Offered by YDForest

5.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, order some extra chalk, 21 Oct. 2017
This is my second similar sticker-blackboard. I find them as a good cheap alternative to expensive wall-mounted whiteboards which require a lot of time and effort to correctly mount then especially to align them.

The quality is ok for the price, the chalk included should keep me going for a week. I also ordered a box of coloured chalk which should keep me going for a few months. I use this for some workshops by the way.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to address them.

Kind Regards

iCODIS Makeup Brush, A Foundation Brush (Make up Brush) Made Of High-quality Materials, To Do Your Daily Make-up With This Kabuki Brush (Kabuki Foundation Brush)

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and simple, 20 Oct. 2017
Nice and simple, not much to say. It came well packed and the bristles are very soft so I'm really happy with it. I can also use it to brush the dust off from my jewelries.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Shower Head,Etmury Handheld Shower Head,Universal Shower Head with 5 Modes Handshower Showerhead Bath Shower Head Chrome Five Function Handheld Handset
Offered by Etmury

5.0 out of 5 stars classic, good quality, adjustable, 18 Oct. 2017
A classic in terms of looks and use. My old one broke a couple of weeks ago so I required a replacement. This was the best one I could find. The quality is good, the spraying is adjustable and strong, and it fits with your average shower hose. The price tag is also highly acceptable and I got it working in minutes.
I hope it will last for a long time and it looks as it should.

Kind Regards

USB Endoscope, Papake Borescope Inspection Camera 2.0 MP HD Type-C Snake Camera Pipe 5M Flexible Waterproof 6 Led Security Cable Adapted for Samsung Galaxy / SONY / Nexus Smartphone Android and Laptop
Offered by lanmeigui

5.0 out of 5 stars reasonable quality, great number of accessories android, app might need some improvement, 18 Oct. 2017
I'm using this with a moto g 4th generation. I installed the app and it mostly worked. However, keep in mind the app is work in progress but it mostly works. However, the great part is the number of accessories this endoscope comes with. They are great indeed. I used this down my drain. I used this inside my computer to check how well some screws are tightened and I also used this to check down some ventilation pipe - which had a bird nest inside.
I'm looking forward to putting this to more good use.

Kind Regards

EgoIggo USB C Adapter, USB Type C to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, Supporting 10/100/1000 bit Ethernet,No Driver Required for The MacBook 2015, MacBook Pro 2016, Chromebook Pixel and More USB-C Devices
Offered by EgoIggo UK

5.0 out of 5 stars it works well, 18 Oct. 2017
good with my mac. I had some issues with my ethernet port and I really needed some way to connect to the network. This was the easiest way. Plug and play, wait 10 seconds, connect the ethernet cable, wait for the light to turn green and... you're online. The build quality is above average so I hope it will last for some time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20