Profile for Bfamily > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 81

Bfamily (Europe)
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Apple Ipad Mini 4 Melkco Herman Series Premium Leather Book Style Case with Premium Leather Hand Crafted Good Protection,Premium Feel
Offered by UKeyyUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather, Classy, Practical, Safe, High Quality Product, Good Deal, 29 July 2016
When I first ordered this protective case for an Apple Ipad Mini 4 I did not think that it will be really that great. However, I was wrong. This case is really great and it does protect your gadget very well.

For 30 pounds you get a really high quality product. This case comes very well packed, in a cartoon box, with protective foil and when you open it, you get to see the quality of the product. The case is made out of leather and according to its description, it is also hand-made. When you touch it, you can see that it is very smooth. The colour is a matte black, which does shine a little bit in the light (it is because of the leather). The part where you put the Ipad is made out of plastic, but it looks and feels pretty resistant and high quality too. Also, this plastic is transparent and it is protected by the leather part. Inside this protective case there are four compartments for things such as credit cards, notes and so on. This way, you can store them efficiently and find them quickly. They are also safe and you get to have your important belongings together, in one organized place.

I would definitely recommend this protective case, as it is a high quality material which you can get for a reasonable price. It is also very classy and elegant looking and it does its job very well and it keeps your gadget safe. Also, thanks to its dimensions and ergonomic design, you can take it with you, put it in your bag and still be sure that everything is protected and will not break.

For full transparency, I was sent this free product sample for evaluating and testing purposes. My review is impartial and honest and I really hope you found it helpful. If you didn't find it sufficiently clear and informative or if you have any questions about the item, please comment on this review and I'll make sure I answer all your questions. Thank you very much :)

Comment Comment | Permalink

Lecxci iPhone SE 5s 5 Case Clear Crystal PC Back TPU Gel Case [ Ultra thin] Shockproof Drop Protection Anti-Scratch Transparent Protective Case Bumper Case Cover for Apple iPhone SE/iPhone 5s/iPhone 5 (Rose Gold)
Offered by CXCOUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Rose Gold Transparent Protective iPhone 5S Case Practical, Chic, Perfect Fitting, 29 July 2016
Taking into consideration that nowadays a cellphone is a must and we carry them with us all the time and everywhere, you can never be too careful with them. Sometimes accidents happen and you do not know what will happen and if your phone is going to survive them. For this reason, I believe that protective cases are a great invention. They can become a chic accessory for your phone, while also protecting it from scratches, dust and other things which could damage it.

I ordered this protective case for and iPhone 5S in Rose Gold and I have to say that I am impressed with it. First of all, it came very well packed and it was protected by some kind of a foil, so that it could not get scratched. Secondly, the colour is really pretty and it suits my taste very well. I also like the fact that it is transparent, as it is very discreet and does not scream for attention. Another advantage that I believe this case offers you, is the fact that the cuts made for the buttons are actually all in the right places, so you do not need to adjust the position or anything like that. In the case of some of my previous protective cases, these spaces for buttons were not done as precisely as for this one. Another great thing in my opinion is the fact that the margins are made out of some kind of rubber and the back is made out of plastic. This way it cannot slip from your hand, because the grip is stronger in the case of rubber (at least this is what I think).

All in all, I believe that this is a high quality protective case. It offers you all the advantages that such a case can have, namely perfect fitting, style and most importantly protection. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is searching for something similar, as it is very practical and because the price is also reasonable (5.99 pounds).

Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Earphones
Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Earphones
Offered by Brainwavz Audio UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good with countless extras but they come at a high price, 29 July 2016
The price tag of these earphones when I ordered them was £29.50

So what you get in the fancy box?
Quite a few things actually.
1 pair of earphones
1 set of triple ear buds
1 instruction manual
and that enough

Design
The design is simple but high quality. The main housing of the earphones is made of aluminium while the cable and the connectors are made of silicone plastic. The overall design is quite neutral and to be honest, it looks great next to my thinkpads due to the black and read colour theme which is a classic.
Along the wire, you'll get the usual control unit/dongle which has the usual three buttons. The center one is the multifunction on/off/pause/play/answer while the ones from the edges are the high/low volume and next/previous song button. Nothing more normal there.

Performance
Sound is full and reach and for this price tag, it better be. No issues with the highs and lows, now issues on high bass, the earphones coped with all situations. For a pair of plug-in 3.5 jack earphones, these don't come cheap but then again, flexibility and quality cost. I'm pretty sure that given the range of buds included in this box, you'll definitely find your optimal match and from a personal perspective I was quite impressed with the double and triple folded buds which were particularly good with noise canceling. The foam buds though were by far the most comfortable. They were so so comfortable I could sleep with those earphones on and I wouldn't get that much of an ear fatigue.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Wireless Headphone, SONYXER Mini Stereo Noise Cancelling Earbuds with Mic and Mini Bag for Sports - BLACK
Offered by Sonyxer UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design, good quality, reasonable price, 29 July 2016
The price when I ordered this unit was £14.99

So what you get in that fancy box?
You get quite a few things:
1x handy round case for storing the earphones
1x pair of earphones
1x short charging cable USB to USB type B
2x extra pairs of ear mounts
2x extra pairs of in ear buds
1x clothes clip

Design and performance
This is well manufactured and well balanced pair of earphones. Usually, earphones with dongles which are on one side can be quite unbalanced during normal walk or even more during running.
Now, these particular earphones don't have this issue due the the well designed ear guards. This means that once you plug them in, they are stable. The advantage you having an asymmetrical control unit is that the mic which is located on it is closer to your mouth so the voice quality is far superior.

The control unit has three buttons, the middle one is the on/off pair button, the ones at the edges are the next/previous song and higher/lower volume. There's also a charging dock which is covered by a small rubber piece. It works well though it may take a bit to put that small plastic part back in.

The sound quality is good, 8.5/10 while the level of comfort is about 8/10. The noise cancelling works as well as other such types of earphones - it's more of a passive noise cancelling.

The mass of the earphone is 15.6 grams which is less then what the manufacturer advertises - 16 grams. In terms of battery performance, again is average for this section of the market.

To connect them to your phone, just follow the standard steps - turn it on, search for the device, pair it, provide it with the necessary approvals and that's pretty much it. I have tested in with a windows 10 notebook and an android 6 smartphone and it worked well with both.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Amazlab T2CU LED Photo Clip String Lights, 16 Photo Clips, 4,5 Meter/15 Feet, Warm White, USB Powered, Perfect for Hanging Pictures, Notes, Artwork.
Offered by AMAZLAB

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute idea, well implemented, reasonable price tag, 28 July 2016
The price at the moment of ordering it was £16.99

Cute idea with a good implementation. I can't believe this is the first time I see something like this on the market

So what you get in the box?
You get s photo clip array with 16 photo clips. Each photo clip has one led.

Design and performance
The design is simple, transparent photoclips attached with transparent wiring. The sizing is also optimal for your average sized photographs. In terms of lighting, each photoclip has one medium size LED light attached to it. Once you plug the generously sized USB cable in a USB port, you'll get to see the warm light that they provide. Lovely colour indeed. I can see this working very well in a Christmas tree and this is actually how I consider using it. It would be great to see how well you can fit these on the lower branches of the tree with pictures with the entire family. Lovely indeed. Also, great as a gift.

In terms of heating up, the leds really run cool. The mass of the entire unit is 156 grams.

Comment Comment | Permalink

GaGa MILANO 3D Protable Pedometer Accelerometer Pedometer with Carabiner Step Sensor Eesy Use for Health Campaign Gifts (Black)
Offered by GaGa MILANO

4.0 out of 5 stars Good unit but expensive for what you get., 28 July 2016
The price tag when I ordered this was £9.99
I'm pretty sure that you already have an app on your phone for this. And I'm pretty sure it was also free of charge and it's quite accurate. It keeps track of your daily step count, maybe it can also email the statistic to you.
Then why would you require this thing? Well, probably out of convenience.

So what you get in the box?
The pedometer along with a battery. That's it - fancy packing though.

Design and performance
The unit is entirely made of plastic. It has a spring loaded clip-on hook on one side which though very nice, is made of plastic so I'm not sure how long it would last. On the back side it has a battery cover which you have to twist slightly to remove it - it also has a water seal if you are planning to.. I don't know... walk inside the water....?

The upper side has a simple black and white non-backlit lcd screen - nice and simple though it is smaller than the real estate of the size of pedometer would allow for.

To start it up, just plug the battery in. When you want to reset it, there a pinhole on the back of the unit which you have to press - it should have been larger and more conveniently located.

In terms of performance, it work well. It take about 5 seconds to start once you start walking but you will not lose the steps previously made since once it starts, it will infer and display the other steps as well. Once it stars, it will count step by step until you stop. Nice and simple.
Good for old style treasure hunting I guess. The mass of the unit is 16 grams including battery.

Comment Comment | Permalink

Anpro 5 Pack 18 Inch SATA III 6.0 Gbps Cable & 2.5 Inch to 3.5 Inch Internal Hard Disk Drive Mounting Kit
Offered by Anpro UK

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, ok price, 28 July 2016
A good start.

So what you get in the envelope?
You get five 46 cm cables sata III compatible in blue colour. Very standard cabling but very long for most needs - 30 cm is the usual length.
In terms of hdd adapter, you get a metal matte black adapter which is very well designed structurally. Just make sure you tight all the screws and you will be fine. In terms of mounting it inside the PC frame, you will have to tighten it from the sides, I would recommend two screws minimum. To connect the 2.5'' hdd, you will have to tighten it from below - I recommend all 4 screws. Now, the best approach is to first mount your 2.5 hdd inside the adapter, then mount the adapter inside the PC. leave the hdd ports on the mobo side so you can have close access with the wiring.
In terms of mass, each cable is 15 grams and adapter is 76 grams.

Comment Comment | Permalink

USB Type-C Car Charger,iFans 15W 5V/3A USB C Car Charger Adapter with Built in Type C Cord 5V/2.4A USB 3.0 Charger Dual Output Cord for Nokia N1 tablet, Google Chromebook Pixel, Google Nexus 6P, LG Nexus 5X, Apple Macbook, Lumia 950xl /950,Nexus 5x/Nexus 6p,Apple New Macbook 12 Inch A1534,Chromebook Pixel 2 C1501W---White
Offered by iFans mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Good charger, ok price, 28 July 2016
Good quality car charger.

So what you get in the box?
You get a good quality USB car charger which along with a USB type C charger cable.

Design and performance
Half of the charging cable is made of aluminium with a brushed finish while the other half is made of glossy black plastic. One thing that I noticed is that the fuse is not replaceable or maybe is a tripping fuse, don't know that yet.
When you plug the car charger in the light plug, a small blue led will light up at the front.
The mass of the item is exactly 50 grams.

Comment Comment | Permalink

OfficeWorld for HP 300XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet F4580 F4280 F2420 F2480 F2488 F2492 F4200 F4210 F4213 F4235 F4240 F4272 F4275 F4280 F4283 F4288 F4500 F2400 F4583, HP Envy 110 120 114 and More Printers
Offered by IfreeMall

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok price, they worked with our HP Deskjet printer, 28 July 2016
I could write a book about how much I don't like printer manufacturers and their ink policies. It's a headache to find a good printer which has low maintenance costs and this is why these days I buy more expensive printers (all in ones actually) which don't impose countless measures in stopping you to use third party inks! These days, epson and brother are probably those which give you the best for your buck while canon and hp are incredibly expensive to run.

This price crisis means one thing though: very soon will get non-branded printers which will break the mold and give us rechargeable cartridges included with the printer. This will be better for our wallets and for the environment because we throw away so many barely used cartridges.... not to mention that many manufacturers don't top up the cartridges to the full.

But I'm digressing but as I said, I could probably write a book on this.

My fiancee has hp deskjet f_something series and it ran out of ink so I immediately thought that we should stop buying the genuine cartridges which dry up in no time and that we should try these ones. In terms of mass, the black cartridge has a mass of 50.3 grams. Not that much if you think about it.
However, for £10.77 the price is ok and I recommend keeping them for refill. This is exactly what I intend to do after they finish, drill a tiny hole inside and use a syringe to put new ink inside. I've done this before and I usually manage to get about 6 refills out of them before the heads are done - because, keep in mind, these cartridges have the printing heads attached to them!

Well, that being said, these inks worked very well. You plug them in just like the genuine ones, then restart the printer and that is all. I will update the review with the approximate number of pages that these cartridges filled but for less than half the price of the genuine ones, it's a good buy. I can only hope that the price will keep dropping further. :)

Comment Comment | Permalink

Safebao Spiral LED Wall Sconce Light Fixture Modern Indoor Decoration Lamp (Multi-colored)
Offered by safebao

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, kids would love it, 28 July 2016
This is a very interesting and cute item for the price (£6.99) and kids would love it.

So what you get in the box?
You get an aluminium (which to me looks and feels more like stainless steel - which I think would make the unit sturdier) 173 grams unit which you should be able to easily attach to a wall/ceiling. You also get an A4 sheet of paper which contains all the instructions to connect it to the mains.

Design and performance
The materials used are all of good quality and should provide a very long life to the lamp. To mount it, I recommend using some sort of double sided tape. Two medium sized command strips should be enough. You can also fit it to the wall with some screws if you want so.

In terms of performance, it works exactly as advertised and intended. The lights are very beautiful and bright and create of very nice effect on the floor - since this is how I'm using it - under my desk.
To power the device, you will have to wire it to the mains. I used a simple cable that I bought for £2 from amazon. I screwed the two connectors to the live and neutral leads and that was all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20