Profile for Rabey > Reviews

Content by Rabey

Rabey

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Galaxy A5 Case - Ringke FUSION Galaxy A5 Case [Free HD Film/Dust Cap&Drop Protection][CRYSTAL VIEW] Shock Absorption Bumper Premium Hard Case for Samsung Galaxy A5 - Eco/DIY Package
Offered by Ringke_Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars I got a bad one, 1 Jan. 2016
Looks and fits perfectly. Unfortunately I had to return after a week as it split down one side. I must have been unlucky as most other reviews are positive

InventCase Motorola Moto G 2013 and Moto G 4G LTE 2014 (1st Generation) TPU Gel Case Cover with Screen Protector - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 25 Sept. 2015
Great case at a really good price. Fits really snugly and gives the phone a good grip. Definitely recommend it

Hoover VHC580NC Tumble Dryer
Hoover VHC580NC Tumble Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and does the job very well. Sensor option is worth going for, 10 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Hoover VHC580NC Tumble Dryer
A few days in a we're really pleased with our new tumble dryer. To be fair we're comparing to our old one which was on its last legs! The new one drys in half the time and the sensor option is already showing its worth. No more walking back and forth to the check the dryer, or finding wet clothes in there. Simple controls and it does the job.

Perudo in a Tin Game
Perudo in a Tin Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth paying the xtra for the tin and travel bag, 27 July 2015
This review is from: Perudo in a Tin Game (Toy)
Worth buying this in the tin, and the get the travel bag. Played with the kids for the first time and they think its hilarious. The booklet expalins some advance rules which we can try when we get good at the basics.

NOKIA Lumia 520 - Universal Black Micro USB 3 Pin UK Home Wall Mains Travel Charger Plug Adapter BY SHUKAN®

5.0 out of 5 stars Will probabbly order another, 27 July 2015
Works well and is well built. Will probably order another

iPhone 4S / 4 Battery Case - [Apple MFI Certified] iFans® 1800mAh Charger Case Portable Power Pack with Protective Cover for iPhone 4 / 4S [Apple Original 24 Pin Dock Connector, Compatible with iOS 8.1+, Slim Profile & Light Weight Design, Camera Flash Friendly] (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars New life for iPhone, 27 July 2015
This has put new life into our iPhone 4S. Seems pretty sturdy and is very thin. It has an on/off button on the case so you can keep the second battery in reserve until you need it. Then you turn it on and it charges up the iPhone own battery. Or you can just leave it on and I think it will trickle charge the iphone during the day. You don't need to remove the case to charge it up so no inconvenience, although you do use a different charge cable which comes with it. So far so good.

2015 Adidas Clutch Carry Bag Golf Stand Bag 6-Way Divider Black/Cardinal Red
2015 Adidas Clutch Carry Bag Golf Stand Bag 6-Way Divider Black/Cardinal Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great padded straps. Looks good, 26 July 2015
Looks good and very comfortable to carry. The carry strap attracted me to this bag and I'm very please with it. The stand mechanisms is very sturdy. The Adidas stripes are stuck on so maybe they will start to peel after long usage. Will have to wait and see on that. Looking forward to my next round of golf.

Bosch AMW 10 HS Multi-Tool with Pole Hedgecutter Attachment
Bosch AMW 10 HS Multi-Tool with Pole Hedgecutter Attachment

4.0 out of 5 stars Get to know it and it will do the job...., 8 Feb. 2015
Like others I read through lots of reviews and wasn't sure whether to buy or not. I took the plunge and haven't regretted it. However there are things you need to know. It's very heavy and you need to get to know it. After my first use I was disappointed, but I stuck with it. The main difference between a small cutter and this is the weight distribution (its v light at end of the pole where the cutting edge is). Therefore It doesn't slice through hedges effortlessly, instead you have to use it's weight and your own movement to 'push' through the hedge. You need to use it in a kind of wide sweeping action, backward and forward. Once you get the hand of this then it makes light work of tough hedges. The cutting head angle is easily changed and if you put it a 45 degree angle you can quickly cut low down as well as high. Extremely good build quality and I think its a good buy, especially as there aren't that many good alternatives in this price bracket. I gave it 4 stars, rather than 3 because I think its worth a try.

NOW TV Smart HD Box Plus 3 Month Entertainment Pass (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Fir Tree Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 8 Feb. 2015
I've got two of these now, very happy. Great way to get access to Sky's Movie library at low cost. One feature that I didn't expect was the YouTube channel. You can use a smartphone or tablet to queue up videos and 'cast' them to your NOW TV. It shows up as a Roku box on your app. This is very handy if you watch movie trailers, music videos or product reviews a lot. Good fun if there are a few of you in the room because you can all add to the Youtube queue from different devices.

Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband
Price: £97.75 - £241.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, could be addictive, 6 Feb. 2015
2 days in and the fitbit charge hr is really really impressing me. I have it setup to synch to my windows phone (yes, some people do have them) and the data is available on my iPad and Mac for better views and charts. On android and iPhone you can use GPS to map your runs (not possible on Windows phone). Nice to look back and see how I slept and what my heart rate is. It records sleep automatically without being put into a different mode. It even recorded the time I fell as sleep on the sofa. I agree with others that this probably doesn't replace a HR chest strap for cardio training if you want to train hard as the display doesn't stay on continually, but it does give an insightful view of what your body is doing all day. Already feeling addicted, and could be the answer to getting me active again! I went out of my way today to climb some extra stairs :-) Money very well spent. Sturdy build. Cloud based software has impressed me the most. If you're thinking about this then try download the app and run it without the band, you can get an idea of the functionality before you buy. They when you add the band it really comes alive.

Update 27th Feb - after 4 weeks still going strong and has help me changed behavior. I'm drinking more water, snacking less and going out of my way to hit 10,000 steps a day. I've lost 5lbs even though I didn't set out to be dieting. Some people have commented about the lack of a UK food database in Fitbit making it hard to log calories. To get around this you can use MyFitnessPal alongside fitbit. You simply connected the apps together from the MyfitnessPal settings. It works well and is very fast, and you can scan barcodes in aswell. Don't buy this if you want to track your HR in cardio training, its not for that. It's intended for all round health monitoring and its working for me. I recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4