Profile for D. Martinek > Reviews

Content by D. Martinek

D. Martinek "Southern California Rose"

John Barrowman Live At The Royal Albert Hall [DVD]
John Barrowman Live At The Royal Albert Hall [DVD]
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Mr. B !!, 28 Nov. 2010
I wish I could have seen John Barrowman in person at Royal Albert Hall, but I couldn't. Fortunately Mr. Barrowman not only thinks about the live audience at his performances he also thinks about those who can't make it to the UK for his live show. This DVD is fantastic! You get 19 songs sung by Mr. B ranging from the fun romp with Spiderman/Wonder Woman to a Gloria Estfan medley to Don't Rain on My Parade and Viva Las Vegas with his J4 dancers, then you have quiet lovely moments with John singing Memory and Unusual Way. A special treat for all Captain Jack and Doctor Who fans is John singing the Doctor and I.

John's guest performer is Jodie Prenger who delivers four wonderful songs and also sings a duet (So Close) with John.

All of this is tied together with John's personal stories and family photos. I laughed, smiled, said "Ahh!" and had an absolute blast watching this DVD. This is a DVD I'll definitely watch again and again.

I love this DVD and it was worth every penny!!

John Barrowman Live At The Royal Albert Hall NTSC [DVD]
John Barrowman Live At The Royal Albert Hall NTSC [DVD]
Offered by Home Entertainment Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Show, Mr. B !!, 28 Nov. 2010

I love this DVD and it was worth every penny!!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 21, 2011 7:43 PM BST