Profile for T. Clarkson > Reviews

Content by T. Clarkson

T. Clarkson

Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Dust Cleaner for Keyboards, Mobile Phones, Computers etc
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars would highly recommend. Fun product that works, 17 Feb. 2017
Thought it might be just a novelty but it really works! Feels gooey but not sticky and removes dust and small particles quickly.....would highly recommend. Fun product that works:-)

Tuff-Luv Embrace Plus Vintage Leather Case cover for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" (Sleep Book) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product from Tuff-Luv, 17 Sept. 2013
It's a well thought out case, easy to use & holds Kindle Fire HD snuggly.

Looked at alternative products but as an existing Tuff-Luv customer I couldn't resist this case.
*Black one was on 1/2 price offer otherwise I'd have purchased the brown one to match my phone case
*Cost was very good and comparable to other high end offerings out there
*Leather feels of a nice quality
*Padding, & therefore protection, is very good.

I had to return the original as there was a small flaw in the leather tab but very quickly replaced.

If I had to be critical I would have liked the option to insert the Kindle up the other way i.e charging ports on tab side not spine side to enable case to be closed when charging cable attached. Cant think of anything else!

Been using product for several weeks and very happy to recommend. :-)

Ski School
Ski School
by David Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for complete novices......., 26 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Ski School (Hardcover)
Good for beginners, really goes into basics of getting onto the snow. Wasn't what I was looking but my son has enjoyed reading it.

Ultimate Skiing
Ultimate Skiing
by Ron LeMaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read........if your remotely "technical", 26 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Ultimate Skiing (Paperback)
Clear, detailed and informative.
I'm an intermediate skier and I like to understand the physics of what I'm supposed to be doing - doesn't always translate in practise but this book has really helped me understand how/what/when so I can further improve.

Descriptions are well writtten and photos enhance the information given - it makes sense.