Profile for Tex > Reviews

Content by Tex

Tex

Woodside 2 Litre Hydration Pack Water Rucksack/Backpack/Cycling Bladder Bag Blue
Offered by Outdoor Value

4.0 out of 5 stars Spartan Beast, 19 Nov. 2013
I just ran a Spartan Race using this item and it was great all still in one piece, well worth the money.

Sub Sports COLD Men's Thermal Compression Baselayer Leggings / Tights - Medium, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Spartan Beast, 19 Nov. 2013
I just did the Spartan Beast in Nutley, it was a wet and very cold day and the bottoms and the matching top did me proud 3hrs in the rain mud and cold wind and all I had on was the bottoms and matching top. What a great bit of kit worth the money and still in one peace.

High 5 Zero Xtreme Berry - Pack of 20 Tablets
High 5 Zero Xtreme Berry - Pack of 20 Tablets
Offered by Nutrisun

4.0 out of 5 stars Spartan Beast, 19 Nov. 2013
I used this item at a Spartan Race in my running bag and it helped me mentally or physically im not sure but I used it in my water and it helped me to the end.

micros2u Clip 'n' Talk Drive Handsfree Bluetooth Car Speakerphone Sun Visor Kit. Supports Echo & Noise Cancellation, and Multipoint supports 2 phone at one time. Compatible with iPhone, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Blackberry, Motorola or any other Bluetooth enabled mobile
Offered by Micros2u

SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Protective Slim Armor Black with S View Window / S View Cover Flip Cover Protection for Galaxy S IV Galaxy SIV i9500
Offered by Keep in Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough Case, 19 Nov. 2013
I like the case looks good protects the phone and the window feature is handy, the only down side is the hinges parted once and almost broke, be delicate when placing them back together. Since then not be an issue as I am aware of this now.

Unisex Multi Purpose Mini Shoulder/Travel Utility Work BAG Practical Handy Mens - 3 Colours (Black)
Offered by Biggest Little Shop Online Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for storage., 19 Nov. 2013
I bought this item to help organize my back pack when travelling, for me it is just the right size for the items I need to get to and the bottom of the bag.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Spartan Beast, 19 Nov. 2013
I just did the Spartan Beast in Nutley, it was a wet and very cold day and this top and the matching bottoms did me proud 3hrs in the rain mud and cold wind and all I had on was this top and matching bottoms. What a great bit of kit worth the money and still in one peace.

Office Chair Ergonomic Desk Furniture Executive Black Synthetic Leather
Office Chair Ergonomic Desk Furniture Executive Black Synthetic Leather

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a week., 19 Aug. 2013
Looks great but the wood on the arms have parted from each other after a week. Comfy chair, nice colour otherwise.