Profile for Sarccy > Reviews

Star Trek [Blu-ray] [2009]
Star Trek [Blu-ray] [2009]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for a great film, 1 April 2013
Christmas present for my brother who rate the blu-ray quality.

It's a great way to get new fans into the original tv series- and if I'm honest I think I prefer this to the original tv series- but that might be as I never did like Kurt as a character.

HOSTILE WITNESS (Thriller/legal thriller): A Josie Bates Thriller (The Witness Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A different sort of thriller, 1 April 2013
Really good read.

Another one of those hidden gems that the free kindles seem to keep showing us.

It was a great change in thriller compared to you're usual crime/detective/random person decides they're going to track down a killer.

The mood and atmosphere of the book was really conveyed well, I fully enjoyed and will definitely buy the next one in the series

Hayfield Children's Dog Motif Sweater and Hat Knitting Pattern: To fit chest 22" 24" 26" 28" 30" - 56cm 61cm 66cm 71cm 76cm
by Hayfield

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my gran, 1 April 2013
I got it for my gran who wanted to use it for the dog pattern and she says it works a treat!

Jane Eyre
Jane Eyre

4.0 out of 5 stars Can understand why it's such a classic, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Jane Eyre (Kindle Edition)
I have always wanted to read it.....and it was free!

I really don't know what else to say what everybody else has said.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and looks good, 1 April 2013
I bought this for my dad for Christmas- he doesn't do fussy stuff.

The leather feels nice, it holds the kindle well, won't get in the way it you out the cable in to recharge, and it also looks great.

A Cold Day for Murder (Kate Shugak Novels Book 1)
A Cold Day for Murder (Kate Shugak Novels Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic way to introduce a spectacular series, 1 April 2013
The cover art does not do this book justice.

I could not put this book down, and when I finished I wanted more. I was scanning all my local book shops to see if I could find the next one as when I read this, her books were quite expensive for a kindle edition.

It's a great way to get you hooked into a quite established author's work.

I've already bought the next one in the series.

Belkin Classic Verve Tab Cover for Kindle and Kindle Touch F8N717C02 - Purple
Belkin Classic Verve Tab Cover for Kindle and Kindle Touch F8N717C02 - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and looks good, 1 April 2013
I bought this for my mum for Christmas- she likes purple.

Killing Faith (A Gabriel De Sade Thriller, book 1)
Killing Faith (A Gabriel De Sade Thriller, book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hidden gem, 1 April 2013
It was free, and it was fantastic.

A true crime thriller that felt very real and very well paced.

Get it, read it, and then get the rest because oh boy this was spectacular. I just couldn't put it down.

I would say more but I don't want to give anything away.

Bewitching the Werewolf (Megan Stephens Book 1)
Bewitching the Werewolf (Megan Stephens Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great short read, 1 April 2013
I picked it because it didn't involve vampires.

It was funny, the characters likeable, the situation hilarious and you're right fully up to speed with the world it's based in without feeling like exposition has been dumped onto you.

Every thing feels nature, including the humour.

The length is disappointing, this would have been great as a full length story, but I really got into her way of writing so I'm definitely checking her stuff out.

Dane (The MacKenzie Family Book 1)
Dane (The MacKenzie Family Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Erotic yes- just meh in everything else, 1 April 2013
Well it's definitely erotic- which is nice as I was getting sick and tired those books that are mean't to be erotic and just come up as slightly risky.

The overall story- meh. Read it before, will probably read it again else where. Though the taster for the next one was good.

Maybe if it was a bit longer there might have been a bit more. But there wasn't.

It's a nice quick read and great deal better then 50 shades.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6