Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for fairkristina > Reviews

Content by fairkristina

"fairkristina"

Too Much Temptation
Too Much Temptation
by Scott Keith

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizzling, erotic, romantic, funny and breathtaking, 15 July 2002
This review is from: Too Much Temptation (Paperback)
I bought this book on the spur of the moment and hadn't any idea what to expect. Since buying it I've read it about 8 times and still can't get enough of it. I had become tired of reading books where the wonderful hero falls for the wonderful waif heroine. I myself resemble Grace in the story. I have the same body type except I'm tall. But otherwise I too am a "luscious handful" - not fat, but not supermodel thin. And as we learn in Too much temptation, it doesn't have to be a bad thing. I've been lucky and I know my body isn't ugly, but poor Grace in the story doesn't know this. She is an insecure woman who it madly in love with the handsome Noah. Noah has just caught his fiancé in bed with another man, so Noah starts looking for a fling. Just sex - no strings attached. But after the first time with Grace, who is a virgin. He can't get enough.
The story is funny and witty. You feel for Grace and love her for her naÔveté and big heart. You fall for Noah because he is the embodiment of sex and masculinity (without being a Neanderthal, but more in the lines of the totally smitten knight in shining armor!).
The writing is good, and you forget you are reading a book.
I loved this book and would recommend it to anyone. I'd even lend it to all my girlfriends, but I don't think it will be leaving my grasp.