Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Casea Packing Bcov Purple Flower Skull Wallet Leather Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Offered by Baibest

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 May 2015
Love it

Star WarsTM Pinball 4
Star WarsTM Pinball 4

4.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Star WarsTM Pinball 4 (App)
Excellent graphics and out of all the pinball games I have played this is deffo the best by a long way

Getting Physical - Book One in the Getting Together Series
Getting Physical - Book One in the Getting Together Series

5.0 out of 5 stars great short romance, 17 April 2013
*I received this book as a review copy in return for an honest review*

I really liked this short but sweet story, so nice to read about a man with hang ups about his body too - even though there was nothing wrong with John's body - yum!!

As always with Victoria blisse, realistic characters, great story and HOT sex scenes.

Recommend for a short sexy read!!! :)

Making It Real
Making It Real

5.0 out of 5 stars Cyber dreams really do come true - LOVED it!!!!, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Making It Real (Kindle Edition)
*I received this book as a review copy in return for a honest review*

I LOVED this story, it was so close to home for me as I met my hubby online so loads of happy memories came flooding back reading Mary and Will's love blossoming.

As with all Victoria Blisse's book's I've read the sex scenes were as usual sizzling HOT, but I found the love story so beautiful in this book. You could feel their love oozing out of the pages. I love my kink and Victoria does it brilliantly but I love my romance too and she didn't disappoint.

Absolutely loved this book and highly recommend it, especially if you met your partner online, it's a real trip down memory lane <3

The Victoria Blisse Collection (Absolute Erotica Book 1)
The Victoria Blisse Collection (Absolute Erotica Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFULLY naughty collection, 28 Mar. 2013
*I received this book as a preview copy in return for a honest review*

I absolutely loved this collection, there's a bit of kink for all tastes, my faves were Scentsual and Reluctant Muse - fabulous characters and stories, would love to know what happens to those characters and their relationships next.

Love how real Victoria's characters come across, can really relate with the big girls insecurities about themselves. The sex scenes are always so raw and seriously HOT.

LOVED it!!!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND 5*++++

Sexier Side of the Hill
Sexier Side of the Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy 3some short story, 26 Mar. 2013
*I received this book as a preview in return for an honest review*

I loved this book, Victoria Blisse writes some of the best 3 some scenes imaginable.

Michelle is approaching 40 and meets Simon and Paul on a booze cruise to France to pick up supplies for her Birthday party, within no time they're enjoying more than just the cheap booze on offer :o It's amazing what you can get up to on a coach trip.

Highly recommend if you want a quick kinky fix!!!

Vanilla with Extra Nuts (Group Sex Erotica Book 6)
Vanilla with Extra Nuts (Group Sex Erotica Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars HOT sexy short story, 25 Mar. 2013
*I received this book as a preview copy in return for a honest review*

I really enjoyed this short story, it follows Megan and Adam's relationship, Adam springs it on Megan after 3months that he is bi and has been seeing his boyfriend the whole time he's been with Megan. She is devastated at his betrayal but after a miserable week apart she succumbs to his apologies and takes him up on his offer of sharing him with his boyfriend Simon - leading to some seriously HOT scenes.

I LOVED it, if you want a seriously hot short read I highly recommend this book :D

Temporary Insanity
Temporary Insanity

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow super HOT short story, 25 Mar. 2013
*i received this book as a review copy in return for an honest review*

I LOVED this story, Matt and Connor are just delicious, Caroline the badly treated temp walks in on Matt and Connor in a compromising situation and can't take her eyes off them. They love that she liked watching them and she is propositioned into joining in in their exhibitions for a week, the most daring acts scoring the most points, the winner gets £15k - she agrees.....leading to some VERY hot scenes.

I LOVED it, HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you want a super hot kinky short read, you can't go wrong with Temporary Insanity

Reckless (Thoughtless Book 3)
Reckless (Thoughtless Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC end to a FANTASTIC trilogy, 24 Mar. 2013
I absolutely LOVED the final book in this trilogy - left on a massive high!!!

I have loved all 3 books in the series but this was by far my favourite, it was so nice to read Kellan and Kiera totally at ease with one another without any doubts about their love for one another like in the previous 2 books. That said there were plenty of ups and downs along the way but their love for eachother was never doubted which shows just how far they'd come in their relationship. I haven't cried so much in a book as I have reading this, also not laughed so much either I LOVE Griffin's character, he is just hilarious and seriously HOT - tho obviously not as hot as Kellan. I also love that Denny is still a huge part of their lives and that he is so happy with Abbie - he deserved to be happy too. I've re-read the whole series and enjoyed it even more second time around, I just can't get enough of Kiera and Kellan <3

Switching the Control
Switching the Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Great short sexy story, 24 Mar. 2013
*I received this book as a review copy in return for an honest review*

I really liked this short story, I thought the characters Melissa and Richard were great. Richard blackmails Melissa into being his for a week in return keeping quiet about Melissa lying on her CV to get her job and subsequent promotion. Melissa agrees desperate to get the promotion and does everything Richard commands of her and if she doesn't she is punished. Some very hot sex scenes. A great kinky read if you want to fill a few hours without getting engrossed in a full length novel 5*

Page: 1 | 2 | 3