Profile for Telly Addict > Reviews

Content by Telly Addict

Telly Addict (Wales. UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Arpan 2017 Slim Week to View Diary - WTV Pocket Hardback Cover Diary - Vintage Butterfly Ideal Xmas Gift x 1 (+Free Arpan Notebook)
Offered by Claris

4.0 out of 5 stars Make a date, 11 Mar. 2016
Both items are really nice, and easy to spot in over-crowded handbag. The biggest problem is me forgetting to write appointments, etc. in it!

Russell Hobbs Hampshire Brushed Electric Kettle - 1.7 Litre
Russell Hobbs Hampshire Brushed Electric Kettle - 1.7 Litre

4.0 out of 5 stars Ready for a cuppa!, 11 Mar. 2016
There's not a lot to say abut a kettle! It' s quite fast, especially if I remember not to overfill it. It is a bit noisy, but it's only on for a short time

Pet Grooming Tool & Pet Grooming Brush by DakPets- For Small, Medium & Large Dogs + Cats, With Medium-Long Hair. Dramatically Reduces Matts & Knots In Minutes GUARANTEED! (Yellow)
Offered by DAK Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a knot to be seen, 11 Mar. 2016
Removed tangles from my 6month old Welsh Terrier's coat, and she even seemed to enjoy the experience. So far I'm very pleased with it.

Keel Toys 30cm Bulldog
Keel Toys 30cm Bulldog

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as a companion for my 8 week-old ..., 16 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Keel Toys 30cm Bulldog (Toy)
I bought this as a companion for my 8 week-old puppy who had been separated from her mum and her sister. It did the job perfectly and she would snuggle up to it and sleep with her head on its back. It's a really gorgeous toy, and very robust.

Set of 4 Traditional Falcon White Enamel Dinner Plate Roasting Baking (24cm)
Set of 4 Traditional Falcon White Enamel Dinner Plate Roasting Baking (24cm)
Offered by Cityhardware

4.0 out of 5 stars ... this for my 94 year-old uncle who is a brilliant apple pie maker, 16 Jan. 2016
Bought this for my 94 year-old uncle who is a brilliant apple pie maker.

PaintShop Pro X8 (PC)
PaintShop Pro X8 (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this to replace X3 version which won't run ..., 16 Jan. 2016
This review is from: PaintShop Pro X8 (PC) (DVD-ROM)
I bought this to replace X3 version which won't run on Windows 10. It has many more features than X£ but I haven't had time to experiment with them yet.

Rosewood Marvin Monkey Dog Toy
Rosewood Marvin Monkey Dog Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars This appeared to be a typically robust Rosewood toy, ..., 16 Jan. 2016
This appeared to be a typically robust Rosewood toy, but after a few minutes my 9 week-old puppy had ripped the striped vest. I have repaired it, but I don't think it will last for long. This is the first Rosewood toy I've had a problem with

VETFLEECE NON-SLIP WITH STRIPES DESIGN ROLL PRO WHELPING FLEECE DOG CAT ANIMAL PUPPY KITTEN BEDDING 1m x 0.75m [40" x 30"] BLUE STRIPES
Offered by Vet Fleece

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggle down in luxury, 16 Jan. 2016
My 8 week-old puppy loved to snuggle up on this in her play pen. However, at age 14 weeks she started biting off the rubber backing so it has been confiscated for the time being!l It's a lovely product, and I already had bought a pink one.

Rokono® BASS+ Mini Speaker for iPhone / iPad / iPod / MP3 Player / Laptop - Black
Offered by Gadget Hunter

4.0 out of 5 stars Perserverence needed!, 22 Nov. 2015
I bought a Rokono bass speaker for my iPod and it was excellent. However, when I purchased another one for my husband,the 3.5 jack lead extension did not connect, and the usb cable had the wrong fitting, not a mini-usb. I returned the product to Amazon and ordered a new one. The same thing happened. However, the connection using the short cable was fine. I have now purchased a separate extension lead which works well, but it cost extra! All in all a good product and the sound is amazing, but the connection leads need sorting out.

David Busch's Nikon D3200 Guide to Digital SLR Photography (David Busch's Digital Photography Guides)
by David Busch

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a "must have" !, 27 May 2015
As a DSLR novice this book is brilliant. Easy to understand, but with plenty of in-depth information about the camera, and photography in general. The only weak link is me but I'm sure practice will make better - not perfect!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3