Profile for Gail C > Reviews

Content by Gail C

Gail C

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
NYKKOLA Fashion Jewelry Beautiful 925 Sterling Silver plated Classic Xmas Gift Hoop Earrings
Offered by NYKKOLA-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 9 Jan. 2016
The clasp / clips at the back of these earrings felt a little stiff and therefore delicate but they were a gift so I can only hope that they eased with use!

Clarks Daelyn Villa, Women's Loafers, Blue (navy Suede), 6 UK (39 EU)
Clarks Daelyn Villa, Women's Loafers, Blue (navy Suede), 6 UK (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Dec. 2015
Wonderfully comfortable!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Dec. 2015
Hubby says it's like 'walking on air' when he's wearing them. Which is the most poetic I've heard him!

Art Dream Patchwork Duvet Cover Quilt Bedding Set, Multi-Colour, King
Art Dream Patchwork Duvet Cover Quilt Bedding Set, Multi-Colour, King
Offered by StyleMyBedroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bright duvet., 21 Sept. 2015
It arrived promptly and was well packaged. I love this duvet set which I purchased to go in our newly decorated bedroom. It has given it an extra lift and I am well pleased. It has a decent sized opening and easy to manage fixings.

The Death Season: Number 19 in series (Wesley Peterson)
The Death Season: Number 19 in series (Wesley Peterson)
by Kate Ellis

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Kate Ellis's best but still worth the read., 21 Sept. 2015
Arrived promptly and was well packaged. I've read most of the Wesley Peterson series and this was not one of my favourites. I felt it was a bit drawn out through the middle and then rushed at the end. I did enjoy reading it though and would still recommend it. I love the way the two strands of the story are intertwined, the current incidents and the detective work on them as well as the archaeological dig and the history involved with that.

Andrew James Large 76cm x 38cm x 38cm Foldaway Ottoman Storage Box And Footrest In Stylish Brown Faux Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit for the price., 21 Sept. 2015
This arrived quickly and was well packaged. It does a brilliant job for us, hiding away our new twin grandson's toys in the living room but looking like a piece of furniture. When all the family are round, it is used in it's other guise as an extra seat and has even held my husband's weight and that is no mean feat! We have now ordered another one as the toys were overflowing.

123t Ocean Bound Men's GRAB LIFE BY THE SAIL ... SAILING DESIGN (L - ROYAL BLUE) LOOSE FIT T-SHIRT
Offered by 123t

5.0 out of 5 stars He was very pleased with it, 21 Sept. 2015
A birthday present for my brother-in-law who is learning to sail. He was very pleased with it. It arrived to me well within the timescale, giving me time to post it abroad to him.

Rubies - Harry Potter Broom
Rubies - Harry Potter Broom
Offered by Trueboy Clothing Company Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a birthday present from her wish list for my little grand daughter so it is stashed away now until the big day but I'm sure, 21 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Rubies - Harry Potter Broom (Toy)
Arrived the day after the timescale I'd been given (hence only 4 stars). It was extraordinarily well packaged and it took me 15 mins to unwrap it! It's a birthday present from her wish list for my little grand daughter so it is stashed away now until the big day but I'm sure she'll love it.

10 SHEETS OF ABSTRACT - CONTEMPORARY WRAPPING PAPER
10 SHEETS OF ABSTRACT - CONTEMPORARY WRAPPING PAPER
Offered by ALADDIN'S CAVE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 6 Sept. 2015
Good quality paper and lovely designs. Excellent value for money

GADGEO iPhone 6 6s Clear Transparent Built In Screen Protector Case Cover -† Slim Strong All Round Protection - iPhone 6 Two Piece TPU Silicone Full Body Front and Hard Back Protective Case Cover
Offered by accessories-4-mobiles

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived a bit late but pleased with it., 6 Sept. 2015
Purchased this for one of my grandsons. It arrived one day late which caused him some anxiety (several phone calls to check over the day!) probably caused by the Bank holiday, although they appeared to have allowed for that in the ordinal delivery time. However, once it was here all was fine. He fitted it on easily and was as pleased as punch with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7