Profile for Mrs. A. Tucker > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. Tucker

Mrs. A. Tucker (sidcup uk)

Queenie
Queenie

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Queenie (Kindle Edition)
This awesome book made me cry and laugh at the same time. I love the end! It's what you would expect, but better!

Cookie
Cookie

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Cookie (Kindle Edition)
This book is awesome! It is a bit scary at first, and quite sad at the middle, but overall I would recommend this book for 10-11's.

The Sims Freeplay
The Sims Freeplay

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, 30 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Sims Freeplay (App)
This is a great app I can't believe it's free. The only thing is that there isn't as many jobs as I wanted.

Checkers Free
Checkers Free

4.0 out of 5 stars checkers, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Checkers Free (App)
Great game fun to play I love it as it is challenging and you can change the level of it

Everything dolphins: All the Dolphin Facts, Photos, and Fun That Will Make You Flip (National Geographic Kids)
by Elizabeth Carney

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 April 2013
I bought this for my 9 year old daugthers best friend of the same age and it was a decent present.

Dotty Self Blackout Pencil Pleat Curtains Size: 117cm W x 137cm H, Colour: Sage
Dotty Self Blackout Pencil Pleat Curtains Size: 117cm W x 137cm H, Colour: Sage

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice curtains, 4 April 2013
I was a bit dissapointed at first as the curtains are actually darker than on the picture but they have a nice feel to them and the colour has grown on me and I am now looking to get a matching quilt cover.

Four Children and It
Four Children and It

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Jan. 2013
It was lovely with my favourite author writing it it was a delight to read. It is totally one of my favorites.

JML Dri Buddi 1200W
JML Dri Buddi 1200W
Offered by Robert Dyas

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy - easy to use, 22 Nov. 2012
I didn't want to review this straight away as I was a bit sceptical but it does help. Luckily we have space in our utility room for this as it is a bit bulky and I couldn't be bothered to keep putting it up and downn all the time. It does about 10 items at a time as it is hard to put clothes on every rung without them covering each other and hindering the drying process but that is fine as I tumble most of my washing and this is just for the non tumble dryable clothes. What is good is that I haven't got wet clothes on racks in my hallway any more as my utility room was too cold to put wet clothes up to dry in the winter and it is quicker than drying naturally so if you need an outfit quick you can wash and dry in a few hours. For me it is a good buy but is a bit bulky and not that quiet but neither of these bother me as I can shut the door on it in the utility room.

Duronic KS2B Height Adjustable Twin X Frame Keyboard Stand, with Quick Pull Release Mechanism - Black
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and easy to use, 18 Oct. 2012
We bought this stand to go with our Yamaha PSRE333 keyboard and it was easy to assemble and it feels sturdy - we are happy with our purchase.